Jarrett_Schiedemeyer's ATC Tracking Thread - [Closed] @N/A

Hello, I am Jarrett, and I am looking to see if IFATC would be a good option for me.

Please leave feedback as I can always get better! :)

Training Server.

5 Likes

I guess I mean if you run good under pressure then you got it

3 Likes

KMKE OPEN. Training server. Let me know if you will be there!
EDIT: NOW CLOSED

1 Like

Stopping in

1 Like

Thanks! See you there! :)

1 Like

Overall it was decent, a few things to work on however, The Extend Downwind, and Ill call your base are used when you have heavy traffic, and need to fit them into a certain sequencing.

You do not have to give them Left/Right Traffic after every T&G, just the first on that specific runway, as Cleared for the Option clears for T&G, Full Stop, Low Pass Etc.

Lastly, when the Back Taxi instruction is given, that is automatic clearance for the AC to cross runways crossing the one given, and gives them automatic instruction to turn off the Runway at their desired exit, and contact ground. I would only give them an expedite/extra instruction if there is other traffic, and they are snailing around

1 Like

Here is my Tracking Thread, and when I am controlling you can come take a look at some of the things I do

1 Like

Thank you! I appreciate your feedback and will take the things you told me for next time! :)
I’ll set your thread to “watching” :)

1 Like

No problem, I will be controlling fir a while tomorrow. More than likely KSGF since its fairly small, and has crossing runways I can use

1 Like

Sounds good. I’ll try to make it.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.