Japan Airlines Boeing 777-300ER

In 1996, JAL introduced the B777. He is about the same age as me. After the 747 was retired, the B777 became JAL’s flagship and is still in service to this day. So when I heard that they were going to retire the B777, I was as sad as if I had lost a member of my family. I have lived my whole life with this plane, and it is truly wonderful to see JAL aircraft flying in IF, and I have had such a wonderful experience flying JAL aircraft. I would like to thank the management.

I love this plane. It’s life itself. I’m really grateful for this plane. Also, thanks to all of you, I was able to come this far. Let’s work just a little bit harder to get more votes. Thank you very much.

JAL B777-300ER forever.

2 Likes

This plane is still a representative of JAL 😊It is still working hard and flying around the world.
Please vote for it!

😊😉😁😄

3 Likes

I agree ‼️I think they should add an aircraft that represents JAL 😁

1 Like

How devs could left apart this livery when the 777 is very popular on Asia! 😅

We need this livery

3 Likes

I also think we need this livery 😭 let’s get the word out here to appeal to the developers and get their votes😄😁

1 Like

For those of you who want this livery, please keep posting here and let’s get lots of votes 😁 this plane is so beautiful 😉

1 Like

IF has several JAL aircraft, which is great, but there is one aircraft that many Japanese users are hoping to add. That is the JAL B777-300ER. However, some users do not know that this community exists. Many users, including myself, are hoping that this beautiful crane symbol and this elegant aircraft will come together.

There are a few JAL aircraft in IF.

B737-800 (JALEX) and CRJ200 (J-Air) for short distance
787-9 and 777-200ER A350 for medium-haul (for domestic use only)
747-200 for long haul (retired)

But unfortunately, there is no B777-300ER, which represents the current JAL for long haul. After the long-haul 747 was retired, this plane took over its duties. With the addition of this plane, IF will have a beautiful aircraft and a new wind blowing. It would be wonderful.

I and many other users are hoping for the addition of this plane. We are looking forward to your vote.

postscript

I would like to reiterate that we need the B777-300ER for long haul flights as it is one of the leading airlines in Japan.

I️ think IF will become more vivid when this beautiful international mainstay aircraft is introduced, and since the Tokyo Olympics were held this year, why not take this opportunity to include this aircraft that represents Japan?

7 Likes

Spread the word about this plane and simple liver :)

1 Like

The paint job on this plane is simple but very cool😊IF unfortunately JAL’s flagship aircraft has not been added, I would love to see it added. The B777-300ER of ANA, another Japanese airline, has been added. I’m sure you’ll be able to find something that you like. I would love to fly with you from Tokyo to New York, London, etc. on this plane. Please let’s add this beautiful plane to the IF list!!

2 Likes

Dear IF staff and IF pilots, choosing the JAL B777-300ER means choosing a new and powerful driving force for IF. I hope we can demonstrate with our users that if we all work together, hope can come true. "It has been my dream, and ours, to add the JAL777-300ER to the IF fleet, and we will continue to do our best to make sure that the rest of the world sees us as the right choice for this day. I can say that I have seen this plane clearly with my own eyes, and I am sure that this plane will attract many people. To everyone around the world, please come to Japan, a beautiful country full of nature, in a big, simple, and cool JALB777-300ER with a crane symbol. The friendly Japanese air traffic controllers will guide you to the airport 😊Please support us to add this plane in IF 🙇

I look forward to your comments!

3 Likes

Congratulations on your 70 votes 🎊🎉🎉I’m really happy 😊We appreciate your continued support 🙇 I can’t contain my excitement😁

I’ll celebrate with an old JAL PV 🍻

I’m still waiting for your opinions, comments and votes.

2 Likes

This has my vote.

3 Likes

Thank you very much for your precious vote 😊I really appreciate it. I’d love to fly with you when this plane is added🍻.

To all of you who are looking forward to the implementation of this plane

In order for this plane to be implemented, we need to get a lot of interest, so please comment and tell us what you think is great about this plane.

Thank you.

3 Likes

JALB777-300ER

Beautiful aircraft departing from Los Angeles to Japan. This simple and beautiful aircraft is needed for IF‼️Please vote for it.

Let’s go from Japan to the world with this beautiful airplane.

6 Likes

i really hope that this livery will be added into the game. The JAL 777 is the aircraft that is outshine by the A350 however is the main backbone of the JAL fleet with 13 in service , covering the airlines medium to long haul flying, ranging from routes such as Tokyo to Bangkok, London, New york, Los Angeles, Chicago, San Francisco, Sydney , London. It will open many realistic flight routes from Tokyo Haneda Airport and Narita Airport.

One more step to go. Please vote for us!!

5 Likes

Our friend is playing peekaboo behind a SW 737 👀. Is it bad that I try to plan my flights to ORD around the time that this bird is on the ground 🤔 Would be awesome to see this in game!

1 Like

I’d love to see you add this plane to your fleet! It’s JAL’s flagship!

Regarding Japan Airlines, I totally agree that this livery exists
let’s vote

1 Like

Thank you😊I think the B777-300ER looks the best out of all the JAL paint jobs in the ministry.

1 Like

Let’s fly from Japan to the world with this plane️.

We look forward to your vote.

please vote!!

2 Likes