We sincerely look forward to your warm vote. 😊

2 Likes

Voted! This livery is awesome

2 Likes

Thank you so much😭.
I️ am so happy to see my vote grow in such a short time.‼️

We are looking forward to seeing this handsome aircraft‼️

2 Likes

Dear IF staff and IF pilots, choosing the JAL B777-300ER means choosing a new and powerful driving force for IF. I hope we can demonstrate with our users that if we all work together, hope can come true. "It has been my dream, and ours, to add the JAL777-300ER to the IF fleet, and we will continue to do our best to make sure that the rest of the world sees us as the right choice for this day. I can say that I have seen this plane clearly with my own eyes, and I am sure that this plane will attract many people. To everyone around the world, please come to Japan, a beautiful country full of nature, in a big, simple, and cool JALB777-300ER with a crane symbol. The friendly Japanese air traffic controllers will guide you to the airport .Please support us to add this plane in IF

2 Likes

Flying happily in the snow☃️❄️
画像
画像

We are almost at 100 votes. But I️ didn’t expect to get so many votes.

Let’s travel around the world with this plane! We’re looking forward to your help!

3 Likes

Hopefully we’ll see this livery in if

3 Likes

Thank you 😊I hope that time comes soon. Last year they added ANA B777-300ER, so I hope they add JAL this year.

2 Likes

The 777-300ER flies mainly from Haneda or Narita to Europe and the U.S. In IF, there are certainly 787s and 747-200s, but the 747-200 has been retired and the 787 is a medium-sized aircraft, so the 777-300ER is the most suitable large aircraft for long-haul routes today. JAL is one of Japan’s leading airlines, but the company went bankrupt about 10 years ago, but has since rebuilt itself at a great pace. Please come to Japan with this beautiful plane!!

The photo is of the youngest JA743J ministry.

3 Likes

sadly, Japan airlines plans to retire all 777’s and replace them with A350-900’s and A350-1000’s

3 Likes

Unfortunately, yes. That’s why I want to at least leave this beautiful aircraft in this best simulator of all, IF!!

2 Likes