Hello folks! Welcome to another event! This time were in the middle of Basque Country! Basque Country is an area of Northern Spain home to the Basque people. Its a very strong culture that has been around for thousands of years. The main airport in this region is Bilbao Intl Airport. With a base of four airlines, plenty of routes, a gorgeous looking terminal building. Bilbao is a wonderful place to visit and I hope you join me on this flyout!
- I am not responsible for any violations you may receive if you attend.
- Arrive about 10-15 minutes prior to the start of event
- If ATC is present, try and follow all their instructions given to you
- Use Unicom if ATC does not show up
- This will be on Expert Server so fly as professionally as possible
- Have fun!
Server: Expert Server
Airport: Bilbao Airport (BIO/LEBB)
Sponsors: No current sponsors. If you would like to sponsor this event. Please DM me!
If possible, I would love to get some people to work ATC. If not, pilots will use Unicom.
North Terminal Gates
North Terminal Remote Stands
|08||Vueling (A320)||London LGW||-|
|10||Brussels Airlines (A319)||Brussels||@IFlyer|
|13||Vueling (A320)||Gran Canaria||-|
|19||Air France (E190)||Paris CDG||-|
|21||Aer Lingus (A320)||Dublin||-|
South Terminal Gates
|08||EasyJet (A320)||London LGW||@MANDELA|
|09||Air Europa (B738)||Lanzarote||-|
|10||Air Europa (B738)||Palma de Mallorca||-|
General Aviation Gates
|GA Apron Tie-Down 01||Private (CL35)||Nuuk||@Mort|