Jambojet Bombardier Aerospace Dash 8 Q402

The Jambojet really needs to come in the sim at one point. I’ve seen that the Airport Editors did a good job with Kisumu and Mombasa, so I’d say that it’s a matter of time before Eldoret gets worked on.

2 Likes

This looks like a nice livery!

images (2) (2)
As from Jambojet’s website, " Regional low-cost carrier Jambojet has entered into a partnership with the Kenya Tourism Board to promote domestic tourism.

The partnership involves branding one of Jambojet’s De Havilland Dash 8-400 aircraft for a period of one year. " This is 5Y - JXI. I tracked it on FlightRadar24 and upon seeing it on long final, I was kinda confused on what livery it wore😂.

We would all love if this livery was added so that we can make domestic flights within East Africa. Some of the airports served most by this plane were recently added (HKEL, HKUK, HKML), and it would be great if it was possible to perform flights to those destinations with an actual operator.

2 Likes

I flew this beaut this morning! Definitely one that needs to be in the sim!

4 Likes

I regularly fly Jambojet so seing it in the sim would be fabulous, and even better since Ukunda and Malindi have been added

4 Likes

Bump!

I’d really love it if you considered voting for this livery! I mean … Look how awesome it looks!
If you have any spare vote please place it here 😁

1 Like

Little bump for this feature.

I’d really love to see it in the simulator!

I’ll advertise the livery as always:

• Who doesn’t love new liveries, especially if they are gorgeous like Jambojet’s
  • It would allow regional flying in Kenya to lots of great airport, sea and safari!
  • Jambojet’s hub Nairobi JKIA is now 3D so this would be really cool.

Thank you for your time and consider voting for this beauty!

2 Likes

We just got HKML and HKUK upgraded to 3D. Even more reason to have this livery in the sim.

2 Likes

Yes! I was about to say that I made HKUK and HKML just for this livery!

And by the way, HKLU is ready for release aswell!

2 Likes

Great work man.

1 Like

Oh boi I’d love to fly to Lamu, Malindi and Diani with this livery!

2 Likes

Lamu has now been released! Most of the Kenyan coast served by JamboJet is now 3D please this livery is a must for Kenyan (and non Kenyan) users.

And this livery is also very unique and original!

Please vote 🥺

2 Likes

20 days is too much without a bump!

2 Likes