JAL Virtual Page

And you shouldnt give him advice after building 10 VAs in 5 weeks and deleting every single one after several days. No offensive, but sometimes the truth hurts.

2 Likes

Also if you aren’t sure, just ask for help from the IFVARB. Thymey are very helpful and would be willing to point out how you can improve

1 Like

10 VAs! I made 3 in 9 actually! Don’t make unfair accusations, you’re acting like someone who has just joined the forum. You’re a regular you should know better to have factually correct information.

1 Like

I think he is point is that you shouldn’t be offering advice when you’ve failed so many times. It’s not meant to be insulting just on observance of fact.

3 Likes

Welcome to the new face of some regulars.

That was my point. Make one and develop it into the best you can possibly make. But yeah, not everyone shares that.

1 Like

9 weeks for goodness sake 🙄

1 Like

Regardless, maybe you’d be better suited for joining a different VA instead of creating one. Not trying to be rude, but it’s just a suggestion. :)

2 Likes

Maybe. But I’m going to look into improving it. Actually, I asked for certification a while ago and they gave me a list of issues. I am going to try to fix these issues.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.