JAL Virtual Page

To all members of JALV…
Google Forms had a mishap with the join form, and now I have no way of knowing who originally joined. So I am asking the all members of JALV re-register. And new members are encouraged as well!
The form can be found at or website.

2 Likes

Do you have IFVARB permission do do this?

1 Like

You’ve got 5 topics on this VA. Please stick to one.

5 Likes

Sorry about all the topics guys, This one will now be our central page.

Hello guys,

It pains me to say this but this VA will have to remain in inactivity until Global is released due to some internal problems within JALV. All operations are suspended.

Thank you.

I have decided to try to put JALV back together. I know we have had many closures and restarts but I truly care about it.
You have every right not to take me seriously.
But I am going to take JALV by the reins and pull us out of this slump.
WE ARE CURRENTLY SEARCHING FOR EMPLOYEES AND PARTNER AIRLINES THAT WISH TO HELP US ON OUR MISSION.
Thank you for all your care and support and continued dedication to this VA.
The join form can be found at
www.jalvirtual.weebly.com
If you wish to partner you VA or create a VA alliance/partnership, please PM me.
A Slack will be set up.
FrenchBlueA330
JALV Founder/CEO
On behalf of JALV

You can join using the embed form on:

Thanks!

Wait. You said the IFVARB disapproved you, so how are you starting back up?

4 Likes

We are not going ton restart operations exactly, we are rebuilding is what we are doing.
Not a flight will be flown w/o certification.

You can’t say we’re closed now then say that you’re recruiting, it just doesn’t work like that!

4 Likes

I said you have every right not to take me seriously.
We are rebuilding. See my reply to @Ben.

You can’t do that. You must be approved by the IFVARB, and you were denied, so you cannot publicly work.

2 Likes

Ok then. Nevermind. This seems like a Catch-22 to me.

This has given me a headache. 🤕

1 Like

I’m very sorry about that. It’s given me a headache too. If we can’t operate at all period, than how are we supposed the fill the IFVARB criteria? Catch-22.

You’re asking the wrong person.

1 Like

Rhetorical question.

I am a little unsure of your question, but, to operate a VA, you must be IFVARB approved. You were not. I believe, but i’m not sure, you must wait a minimum of 30 days to re-submit for approval. @NEO or @JoshFly8 will give you all the info you need.

1 Like

Actually this happened quite a while back.

Here’s how the law is laid down now…you aren’t certified by the IFVARB run by NEO and Josh mainly, then you cannot post like you are active and trying to get people to join. Please refer to your closest IFVARB keeping in mind he may be behind you.

1 Like