jakevaz423 - ATC Tracking Thread [CLOSED]

Thank you for the feedback, and thanks for flying! :)

1 Like

Now closed. Thanks to everyone who flew! :)

1 Like

Good afternoon everyone! Today I was inspired by @PlaneCrazy’s Region of The Month, so I am now open at KMSO! Come fly some patterns and explore Montana! :)

Active runway is Runway 29.

Feedback is greatly appreciated by PM. Thanks!

EDIT: Now Closed.

1 Like

NOTE: I just realized you can only spawn on runways, so please spawn on either 25 or 07. DO NOT SPAWN ON 29 or 11. Once you spawn, please exit the runway and contact ground. Thanks! :)

1 Like

Just wanted to give a quick shoutout to @Dylan_Bright. He’s been the only person to show up in the 45 minutes I’ve been open. Thanks for coming Dylan! :)

1 Like

No problem, Jake! Sorry I didn’t have enough time to fly patterns; Had a thing to go to, but figured I could at least fly out. Beautiful scenery! Also, I know what it’s like to be open at an airport for an hour with no traffic, and it’s pretty boring, so just wanted to give you a little action. I would just recommend in the future that you check if the airport is edited or not, especially small airports like these.
I find https://github.com/InfiniteFlightAirportEditing/Airports/issues is really helpful. Thanks for controlling!

2 Likes

Thanks! Yeah, I wanted to give a new airport a try. Forgot to check if it was edited haha. Will definitely check next time! :)

1 Like

Now closed. Huge thanks to Dylan for stopping by! :)

3 Likes

Ah man, I missed ATC at one of my home airports 😥

Thanks for controlling there, hopefully I can make it to one of your sessions in the future!

2 Likes