jakevaz423 - ATC Tracking Thread [CLOSED]

Hello! Welcome to my ATC tracking thread. I am training for IFATC, and will announce my openings here. If you have the time, please try to fly a few patterns and give me feedback. Thanks! :)

2 Likes

22:28 Zulu - OPEN @ RJAA

EDIT: Now CLOSED. Will reopen later.

1 Like

Sorry mate, just closed because I have to do some work. I’ll be open in a little bit though. :)

1 Like

1032Z - OPEN @ VHHH

Landing - 25R
Departures - 25L

EDIT: CLOSED

16:01 Zulu - OPEN @ YSSY - Approach

Please come and help me practice if you can! Thanks! :)

EDIT: CLOSED

Now OPEN on TS1 @ TJSJ Ground and Tower. @Trio is manning Approach and Departure. Come join us! :)

EDIT; Now Closed. Couldn’t handle all of the traffic once @Trio left Approach and Departure. I had aircraft landing on the wrong ends of runways… Can’t wait to join IFATC!

3 Likes

Fun while it lasted. 🤷‍♂️

2 Likes

If I had seen this I would have hoped on as Approach and Departure to get some practice in

1 Like

I’m now open @ OMDB Tower and Ground! Please come by and fly some patterns to help me practice for my IFATC Practical! @Trio is controlling Approach/Departure. :)

EDIT: Now Closed. Thanks to everyone who stopped by! Feedback is appreciated by PM. :)

3 Likes

Good controlling! Just a few tips for you:

• I’m assuming that this was more of a joint training session between you and @Trio but whenever you aren’t training, pattern aircraft stay on tower

• there was one time when an aircraft had just landed on 30L and you told him to exit the runway and please expedite. There was no need for the expedite command as there were no aircraft landing behind him (if I remember correctly).

• For @Trio, the first ILS clearence and turn was a bit late causing me to miss my loc intercept. However I believe you had just got on so it’s no big deal

• Also for @Trio, that Emirates 214 guy that kept requesting approach to rwy 12 was so annoying and literally represents why the training server is called the training server 😂

Overall, good controlling from both of you!

4 Likes

Thank you for the feedback and tips! :)

Lol didn’t see the “by PM part” my bad 🤗

1 Like

Hello everyone! I’m open at KSAN on TS1! Please come down and fly some patterns if you can! Thanks! :)

EDIT: Now CLOSED.

2 Likes

Good controlling. Little go around and short final for fun

1 Like

Thank you! Thanks for stopping by. :)

1 Like

Well, that was a fun session! Thanks for coming everyone! Please send me any feedback you have in PM. Thanks again! :)

1 Like

Good morning everyone! I’ll be open at KDEN for the next 45 minutes or so. Please stop by and fly some patterns if you can! :)

Feedback is greatly appreciated by PM. :)

EDIT: Closed

Will be there in 2mn. Nasa 1

1 Like

@Thomas_G Just realized I gave you a transition altitude wayyyyy too low. Sorry about that, I was thinking about feet AGL instead of MSL.

1 Like

Feedback
Nice controlling. I dont have much too say, just some things
1)After the first transtion you clear me at or above 7000ft. KDEN airspace extends from surface to 7900ft. So transiton would be approved at or above 7500ft.
2) A bit late exit command

You dont have any problems with the inbound procedures.

I can not critize your sequencing because I was the only one

Good luck with your tests,
Thomas

1 Like