Jakarta to West Papua in 10 replay screenshots

╭━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╮

JAKARTA TO SORONG

images

I would like to welcome members of the IFC aboard Garuda Indonesia flight GA682 bound for city of Sorong on the island of New Guinea. We’re taking this mustard 10 year old Boeing 737-8U3 out for a spin over Indonesia as we depart the capital city on PK-GMR today…

This country has become one of my favourite places to fly on Infinite Flight over time, mostly because of the diversity of scenery and the endless little islands and different airports that are contained within them - over 17,500 islands dotted about to explore between land and sea.

Little regional hops are a great bit of fun around the various areas but also these 3-4 hour flights that offer a greater view of the country and the scenic delights it has to offer!

Cruising at 39,000 feet, flying conditions were excellent and pilots, cabin crew and passengers all had a an fun and enjoyable journey.

Departure: WIII (Soekarno–Hatta International Airport, Jakarta, Indonesia)
Arrival: WASS (Domine Eduard Osok Airport, Sorong, West Papua, Indonesia).
Flight time : 3 hours 56 minutes.
Server: Expert.

Notes: As always, no hard editing was done to the photos, just some personal preference slight changes to the light and contrast and working with what is available – nothing fake added or taken away.

Good times

11 Likes

Those last two shots hit hard. Nice shots!

1 Like

Thank you squire.

1 Like

I Love the scenery!

1 Like