Jakarta to Seoul in 10 replay screenshots

Welcome aboard this Airbus A330-343 bound for Incheon International Airport, Seoul, South Korea (ICN: RKSI). We are on course to depart as scheduled on the expert server today as we fly out of Soekarno–Hatta International Airport, Jakarta, Indonesia (CGK WIII) on Garuda Indonesia flight GA878. The shots are in flight order - 1 being departure and 10 arrival with a couple of time variations on some.

We have 2 wonderful Rolls Royce Trent 772B-60 engines to power us up to 39,000 feet on this 7 hour trip as we cruise over Borneo and over the open ocean of the South China Sea, whisking over the coastline of Taiwan, out over the East China Sea and finally down into Seoul. Please ask any of our wonderful cabin crew if you require anything - I recommend the Nasi goreng which will be available in a variety of flavours using traditional Indonesian recipes.

This excellent A330 has become a staple part of the Garuda line up, along with the might 777-300ER and 737 range and it’s once again proven itself as a worthy machine on this route. Passengers were all very well behaved today and special congratulations to the couple in seats 9H and 9J as they are spending the next 2 weeks in Korea for their honeymoon.

We wish you a pleasant stay here in Korea or a safe onward journey and hope to see you again soon.

Good times.

26 Likes

These screenshots are amazing! I love all of them ;)

1 Like

Nice pics 😎

1 Like

Nice views! I love Garuda Indonesia! Fantastic scenery viewed from above.

With the new scenery to come out very soon, Jakarta will look great from above!

3 Likes

For sure, looking forward to exploring the area in more detail when the scenery is done :-)

3 Likes

Everybody is talking about the screenshots but what about the descriptive PA announcement? Love it.

4 Likes

Awesome shots! Also great airline choice and great route choice aswell ;)

3 Likes

Amazing description amazing screenshots! Thanks for posting this!

One question (internal joke): how long did it took you to taxi out WIII? :D

Beautiful captures and nice commentary! Thanks for sharing 🙂

1 Like