JAir’s ATC Tracking Thread - [CLOSED] @ N/A

Hi all,
Guys I’m training for my IFATC test and wondered if a few IFATC guys could help out for a bit by putting me through my paces at LEPA? I think I need some experience and if you could join me for a bit and comment on my good/bad points that would be great!
Landing and departing runways 24L and 24R

2 Likes

Take a look at these:

2 Likes

Sup bro!

Just use this format below!

4 Likes

@JAir Just let me know when your finished and I’ll come by!

2 Likes

I don’t see you open…

1 Like

Sorry was reading the threads, will open now

2 Likes

I was JAY-636

You did a great 👍👍

Just a few things that I observed.

1: When you had me go in front of the other plane, you said enter right base and cleared me for the option a second time. You should’ve told me “turn base” and nothing else needed.
2: You waited a little too late to send that other aircraft behind me around. I ended climbing into him as a result

Everything else was perfect and just work on these things and you will be in IFATC in no time!
Happy Controlling @JAir!

2 Likes

Great thanks for the time and help…
Yes I also turned you in a little late I could have turned you in probably without having to send the other guy around but I did send him around too late for sure!
Point also taken on the turn base…

Also when you requested departure to the west should I have issued you “frequency changes approved” straight after, before you had to request it?

When Im leaving your airspace

1 Like

Hello JAAir! My name is Humars and my callsign is N687HS, I was one of the attendants for your session today. It has been a nice flight but not to forget here’s your general feedback:

Strengths:

You did great! All requests were handled correctly in a timely manner!

Improvements:

Two improvements were already said by Plane_geek_101. However, a recommendation is that it was unnecessary to get the Lufthansa Cargo that you cleared for takeoff to expedite as I didn’t even turn base yet. If I did turn base or was on final (one minute before landing or entering the visual cone, whatever meaning in the pun you would like to use) then you should possibly clear the aircraft for immediate takeoff by then.

Otherwise, you did great and hope to see you in your next session!

1 Like

On my way to help! ☝️

1 Like

Are you still open? I just spawned in and it’s just Unicom…

1 Like

That’s exactly what I was going to say 😂

2 Likes

You should be typically be open for 1h on a bravo frequency on the expert server! So please stick to that as it’s great to get in the habit. If your not open please put closed on your thread.

3 Likes

Hi Humars.
Yes for you on that, I just felt he had sat on the runway for too long in any event after being cleared so thought it needed prompting but you are right it was unnecessary at that moment.
Thanks for spending time with me much appreciated!

1 Like

Yes sorry guys I had to go unexpectedly I’ll post open or closed from now on… sorry

2 Likes

It’s not a problem but it’s standard practice to do what’s said above. Happy to help whenever.

2 Likes

Great, thankyou

1 Like

Hi all, open at WSSS for an hour if anyone wants to come down

1 Like

I see you there! I will be XA-EGL

1 Like