Welcome to my ATC thread!
**For departing aircraft: Unless you are flying patterns, please file your flight plan *before* contacting ATC.)**
Also…. Please only use “Remaining in the Pattern” if you are planning on doing touch&gos/patterns! Otherwise, please use the “departing north, south, east, west" or "straight out” command
Just out of curiosity but are you planning on joining IFATC?
Most people would recommend you using a less popular Airport and airports with parallel runways with not much traffic so that those who attend your thread can accurately assess your skills 🙂
Just a tip.
Well you doing Good,
Here is my Feedbacks,
- you can directly cross aircraft even he not requested yet, cause there is no traffic in 01s
On 1st Pattern
- No Sequence, that causing Separation lost with Moose
- Nice Handling with RWY change
- Nice Clearance, but no pattern direction after RWY chance
On 2nd Pattern
- Again no Sequence for Moose causing 2nd Separation Lost,
- late Clearance, you can gave clearance in crosswind if there is no traffic,
- Didn’t Catch G/A conflict
- Nice Exit Command there
Everything was Good, just need some Minor Improvements
Roger, thx again for coming!
Hope to see you in IFATC soon!
If this is your first session i would like to recommend you to open only single runway and step by step try in Parallel and more advance like transition in high elevations airport
Btw, tag me if u want some more
Roger, it’s not my first. But yet again I’m not the best at ATC.
Tag me when your doing Atc and I will run the pattern
This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.