Jack5101's ATC Tracking Thread - [CLOSED] - PRACTICAL PASSED!

Currently open at glasgow ground and tower on training server, welcome to come and fly some patterns

Sessions: 4/4/20 1826-1919 EGPF
27/4/20 - 2228 - 2340 EGCC
28/4/20 - 2237 - 2347 EGCC
29/4/20 - 2153 - 2223 KSEA
30/4/20 - 2258 - 0013 EGCC
01/5/20 - 2035 - 2135 ENGM

1 Like

Closed at EGPF - Opening elsewhere later this evening - stay tuned and thanks to those that joined in!

OPEN at manchester if anyone could come fly some patterns that would be appreciated

Just booting up I’ll be with you shortly

1 Like

Hi, I was G-0801. I will give you feedback in few minutes. I will add it to this post through editing :)

Feedback @ EGCC
Time: 2200z-2241z

Positives

• Pattern entry and sequencing was good
  • Transition altitude was spot on
  • Exit runway command was given timely manner

Things you can improve

• When I was holding short of rwy 23R. you told me to cross it while there was an inbound aircraft for same rwy less than 3 miles. Thats why I sent you “stand by” Always zoom in and out of your map to see if pilots are safe to enter the runway or not.

• Your clearance was abit slow thats why I kept reporting my postion “left downwind/ right downwind” Try give sequence if needed and clearance on late crosswind / early downwind leg.

• When I reported my position with “Full Stop”; sending “Cleared to land” would have looked better than “Cleared for option” since I wasn’t going to do touch and go anymore.

“Cleared for option” also includes “Full stop landing” You can just reply back with “roger” However you did not give me clearance in advance and I wasn’t going to do T&G anymore “Cleared to land” would have been fine in this case.

Keep it up! Thanks for your service

1 Like

Thanks very much I appreciate it!

Ok thanks very much for the feedback! I’ll make sure to work on that for next time, and again I appreciate you stopping by

1 Like

Opening up at EGCC for a while, please come and fly some patterns, feedback would be appreciated!!

1 Like

A-LOPEZ Feedback :

• In general it was a good session.
  • You send me for left downwind when i request for a runway change, you have enough time to send me for right downwind.

It would have been better with a few more planes in the pattern, but you’re on the right track, see you soon other day

Regards

1 Like

thanks very much for joining, i appreciate the feedback and look forward to seeing you again, at a hopefully busier time!

1 Like

Closed for tonight, but ill be back tomorrow. Thanks to everyone that joined!

1 Like

Currently open at Seattle-Tacoma for anyone that would come join for some patterns. Also, passed my written test today so 1 step further!

Closed up now, thanks for those that joined in, apologies for the hairyness caused by the people not fancying to listen.

1 Like

Thanks for the ATC! Was a good session. I know my patterns weren’t the best, but at least it was something for you 🤣.

1 Like

Thanks for coming along, your patterns were great it was much appreciated! See you next time hopefully!

1 Like

Hello all, opening EGCC on TS for practice, if anyone could come along and fly some patterns that would be much appreciated

Whats up? Still need a hand?

1 Like

yeah im still open, more than welcome to come fly some patterns :)

1 Like

Awesome! Callsign will be TRPS001, and I will be in an A318. Cool?

1 Like

thats perfect thanks very much!

1 Like