J-F_V’s ATC Tracking Thread - [CLOSED] @ N/A

Hi,

I just pass my IFATC written test few days ago and now seek for a little bit of practice…

General rules:

• Fly professionnaly and respect others / clearance / runways assignment
  • Corectly use “departing” and “remaining in the pattern”
  • Give your comments after please…I want to learn!
  • Have fun!

ATC info:

Time:2022-02-19T21:45:00Z2022-02-19T22:30:00Z
Airport: LFPG
Frequencies: Ground / Tower
Runways use: Normal ops 26R - 27L // Pattern work 27R - 26L

13 Likes

I would love to help. Ping me when you are open :D

Open now until minimum 18:00z

Now open folks…

Hi, I was Air France 23 Heavy, an A350-900. Just taxiing and taking off, you were quick to reply and did all the normal procedures, all you can ask for of an air traffic controller! Thank you!

1 Like

Thanks for the visit and feedback!

Hi,

I just pass my IFATC written test few days ago and now seek for a little bit of practice…

General rules:

• Fly professionnaly and respect others / sequencing / clearance / runways assignment
  • Don’t request for inactive (red) runways… no chance to be cleared…
  • Correctly use “departing” and “remaining in the pattern” requests
  • Trolls will simply be ignored
  • Have fun!

ATC info:

Want challenge weather? 280 @ 22G32 KT 6SM

Time: Aujourd’hui 18:30 → Aujourd’hui 20:30
Server: Training
Airport: CYUL
Runways use: Light trafic 28, Other ops 24R, 24L
Nearby’s: CYHU, CYMX, CYOW, CYQB, CYYZ, KBOS, KJFK…

Hey there!

Feedback N1RG

The only things were when you sequenced and cleared me for the option right after take off. I liked that you were on top of things because that is important. Before giving that command I’d wait until the plane was making the crosswind turn like you did on the other patterns.

You cleared me for the option and after to make left traffic. That command wasn’t necessary since I was already remaining in the pattern. However, your patterns afterwards you had made the correction and gave that to me only after I requested a runway change. Which was correct!

Your timing was great, sequencing, clearances, and runway exit were perfect.

Other than those two small things, that was really nice controlling and everything was done just great! Keep up the good work! And thanks for the service! See you soon on the IFATC team!

1 Like

Thank you so much for your feedback and the pattern work!

See ya!

2 Likes

Feedback (FedEx 503VA)

The only mistakes you made are the followings…

• Transition altitude was too low should have been 3000ft not 2500ft. The formula is 2,500 + Airport elevation, then round it up to the nearest 500.

• You cleared me for the option and after to make right traffic again. That command was not necessary since I was already remaining in the pattern. And you told me during the take off clearance to make right traffic.

• The pushback command was not necessary since pushback for that specific ramp was not necessary.

• No frequency change when departure south.

Other than that, great job on timing the clearances and exit command. The pattern entry were correct. Was great to be in your frequency again!

1 Like

Thank you! Nice to see ya again…

I have to work on the first and following clearance for sure! 🤔

I wasn’t sure if you where somewhere it needed one and decided to give you a late pushback in case.

Thanks for the feedback and visit in CYUL!

1 Like

Yeah, that’s why is the pilot the one that requests pushback, I never requested pushback because I knew that there was no need, So if you don’t hear the pilot requesting pushback then there is no need to assume that there is a need.

Yeah…playing too much KLAX on training servers… 1 out of 5 won’t request pushback 😂

Sorry for that

1 Like

Hi,

General rules:

• Pay attention on exiting the runway command…don’t ask again for runway crossing if I’ve already cleared you please…
  • Have fun!

ATC info:

Time: 2022-02-23T00:00:00Z2022-02-23T02:00:00Z
Airport: KSFO
Runways use: 28L / 28R

1 Like

American 23

-Wait for me to request departure clearance before telling me to lineup.(you cleared me to takeoff and I hadn’t told you if I was remaining in pattern or departing).

-after takeoff… you said to enter right downwind, traffic to follow is on right downwind. The traffic that’s was on right downwind left. I should’ve been given a new sequencing after he left or disconnected.

-make sure to give me the exit command when I’m passing the 70kts. U gave it to me at 50kts.

Everything else was Good!

1 Like

Thanks for the visit and the feedback!!

1 Like

Np 😉 :))))

TR-UUE here! Here’s my feedback from this session.

I was holding short of 28R for a while. I requested departure twice and got no response. Just about 5 minutes after my first request, I am cleared for takeoff. During this time I didn’t know if you had acknowledged my request or just ignored me. A simple Hold Short command would do just fine. It also appeared that Delta 6969 wanted to land on 28R. Even thought they had previously taken off without permission, we should always try to accommodate a pilots request. There was no reason for Delta 6969 to change to 28L, but everything is your call at the end of the day. If Delta 6969 was cleared for 28R, I would have to be re-sequenced as ‘number 2 behind the traffic on right base’. As I was getting ready to go again for another pattern, I was given the exit runway command before I could reach TOGA. It is great that you’re watching us and anticipating an exit, but if an aircraft is cleared for the option, I can perform touch and goes. Always look for around 90kts GS until you give an exit command. Depending on the aircrafts type, this speed can vary. Since I was operating the B737, I should be given and exit command at around 70-80kts GS. Easy001 scared me for a second, but they were out of your control. Thanks for the pattern work! Good luck on the rest of your IFATC journey! ✌️

1 Like

Thanks a lot for your pattern and comments!

I’ve lost you in the count honestly I was wondering what you were doing waiting so long before asking for departure. Absolutely sorry about that!

Delta 6969 kept me a little busy while you visit. Didn’t request for anything…taxi / runway crossing etc… no frequency hop. I hate playing police but wanted to work on the volume (so I won’t forget anyone sitting short of a runway waiting for departure 😉) and runway crossing so I choose SFO tonight.

Was not a vengeance against delta 6969 but you were steady on your pattern, already cleared as #1, and he arrives in the middle of nowhere after me asking for intentions… … I mean… Go for 28L… Why you becoming #2 on 28R and a trafic behind you #3 because of him arriving like that not responding since a while? I won’t accommodate people who doesn’t accommodate me since the beginning… 🤷🏼‍♂️ I would have kicked him out since a while anyway 😂 It was kinda a semi-ignoring a semi-troll 🤔

Again sorry to have you lost into that 😢 and see ya another time in better skies

Hi,

General rules:

• Pay attention on exiting the runway command…don’t ask again for runway crossing if I’ve already cleared you please…
  • Have fun!

ATC info:

Time: 2022-02-23T13:00:00Z2022-02-23T16:15:00Z
Airport: LFPG
Runways use: 27R-27L // 26R-26L.