I've lost my account

Hi IFC! I planned to buy IF pro subscription tomorrow so I logged in (I didn’t have pro sub since September). But for some reason I lost my 3rd grade account (username: Simon The Avgeek). I saw that my user name isn’t the same. I’ve been logged on my old account with everything different (both accounts were on the same email)! I don’t know what should I do right now. If I would play on my old account I would have 3rd grade in 4 weeks or so. If you know guys what to do please help me!

Hi there, can you share a screen shot of what you are seeing? Are you on the Open Beta version of Infinite Flight?

So you have two IF profiles on the same account? I am a little lost to what you were saying there?

Are you questioning why the Simon account is not grade 3?

Usually, after a while of being inactive, your 90 day landing / flight time count with decrease and you will decrease your grade.

No I don’t have open beta. So I have 2 IF profiles. One is that I’ve played on my current phone and one is that I’ve played on my old phone. And for some reason when I’ve logged to IF because I want to buy pro sub I saw that I’m on the old phone profile.

this is my old phone profile that for some reason I’m logged on now

• Press Logout
  • Reboot your device
  • Launch IF
  • Log in again but with your other account. It sounds like you logged in with the wrong account to IF.