I've finally made it!

It has come! Finally! After 365 days I have done it, one whole year on the IFC. I really couldn’t have done it on my own. Without it, i probably wouldn’t be alive as I’ve gone through some really tough times. The IFC has brought me closer to aviation, travel, new places, but most of all, a true community where I’ve met some of the best friends I could ever ask for. And yes, I’m gonna name every BEST/PERSONAL/FUN TO BE AROUND friend. If not, you’re honorable mentions :)
(This is not in order of who’s best)

• First: I’d like to thank my vouch from the first few days I started, @United403 . He truly guided me through a new experience being on the IFC, inviting me to group chat, flights, and connecting me with so many people. I appreciate you so much, thank you. Also thx for making me feel more comfortable with my english speaking abilities

• Second: @Butter575 has been such an influence over me, i started making events because of him, and he taught me a lot of the stuff I know today.

• Third: My profile says it all, @Flyin.Hawaiian has been the best friend on the IFC to date, and has made the Infinite Flight experience 10x better. He also probably never knew this but on May 14th, 2023, I was struggling to find motivation to keep moving through life, but he unknowingly helped me find new motivations. Not enough thank you’s can be given to you!!

• Fourth: Idk, but @DeerCrusher is just a charismatic guy, just being there to make the IFC fun and easy to enjoy. Also I enjoy what little chats we have.

• Fifth and Sixth: @I_Ride_Southwest and @Appalachian_Airlines are one of my newest friends here on the IFC, but if there’s one thing you should always know, DMVers always got each other’s backs.

• Seventh: @anon36731834, they father figure of group chats, thanks for keeping the rowdy bunch in check (me included)

• Eighth: @Ryan_15, has always made really cool events, and whenever i see one of his, i have to make room for it.

• Ninth and Tenth: @Jacob_27 and @Jayknowstheway are some recent discord friends that i made, really cool people and made my evening a whole lot better.

• Eleventh: By no means are @BennyBoy_Alpha and i best friends, but he’s a quite… interesting mini mod, where the more you get to know him, he’s actually a pretty cool and nice guy. Congrats on becoming IFATC

• Twelfth: @Pilot_InfiniteFlight for being really halarious in previous chats, and even though i don’t run into you that often anymore, i still think about the fun times.

• Thirteenth: @Drummer, my Maryland brotha, Old Bay twin, truly down to earth type of guy. He was, probably still is, a celebrity whenever he appears unannounced in old chats.

• Fourteenth: Pretty sure it’s mandatory to mention @Dan for obvious reasons, almost as obvious as it should be to remember putting down your gear on approach a sfo. Think we’ll forget about that, you’d be wrong. Also I have more special pull tug powers than you ;)

• Fifteenth: @Wonderousbuilder641 is the most calm person I’ve known, literally nothing can piss him off, he just has no breaking point… or at least I think.

• Sixteenth: Last and definitely not least, @Laura. The Queen, godess, everything. We’d be nowhere without her. She seems like she’d be so fun to hang around with, wish i’d get to meet her in houston, but other things must be done. Also, I’m still a little sad i wasn’t able to say hi at LAX. But that’s life i guess🥲

But that’s it from me for now. If you weren’t mentioned ur probably still a really great friend, you’d know if i have personal beef with you… BUT ANYWAYS, thanks for a wonderful year in the IFC and hope for many more happy ones. Stay safe, and happy, I’ll see y’all in the future!

22 Likes

Happy Cakeday! Been a pleasure doing tons of cool IF related things with you

2 Likes

𝓘 𝓱𝓪𝓿𝓮 𝓫𝓮𝓮𝓷 𝓼𝓾𝓶𝓶𝓸𝓷𝓮𝓭

just going to tag on that I’ve (thankfully) basically retired from that spot

6 Likes

🥲🥲🥲🥲🥲🥲🥲🥲🥲🥲🥲🥲🥲🥲
Merci beaucoup Mon Ami
Merci! Merci!

1 Like

Congratulations!🎉🎉🎉

1 Like

You’ve been re hired, your shift starts now in whichever chat ur in

2 Likes

ah a grand total of 0 shifts

1 Like

Happy cake day my friend!

2 Likes

Congratulations!!! 🎉🎊🎈

It’s great that we have recently started flying together!

1 Like

glad u were able to join, nice recovery up from midway lol

OH MY GOSH!! Im so honored to be featured on here first off, and second im so happy that you are my best friend, thank YOU for also being around! You made IFC better for me too!

1 Like

thanks bro🙌

1 Like

np man, always here!

1 Like

happy cakeday. Look forward to many more years

2 Likes

Congratulations! - and thanks for the kind words.

2 Likes

Happy cake day! It’s been amazing getting to know you and @I_Ride_Southwest. Here’s to another 365 days!

2 Likes

3 Likes

That’s facts.

Congratulations, you’re always a great person to talk to! :)

1 Like

Happy cakeday! Pleased to have known you for a long time, here’s to another year!

1 Like

congrats on the cakeday!

1 Like