ItsBlitz’s ATC Tracking Thread - [CLOSED] @ N/A

Hi! Welcome to my new ATC Tracking thread!

Im trying to become an IFATC after my birthday in May, I currently training and learning to become the 5 star ATC you need!

I’m currently Open!

Airport - KLAS | McCarran international Airport
ATC Service - Tower and Ground

Landing Runways - 8R 8L 19R 19L
Departing Runways - 8L 19R 19L

NOTAMS -

Feel free to fly around and help me train, Thank You!

9 Likes

You should put it in ATC categories if you don’t want an modo to close it

1 Like

(Just noticed I was in general so I changed it)

1 Like

We all do it, it’sauper easy when you’re ranting on about something and just press post. I think I managed to change it just before you 😂

2 Likes

Will be there!

2 Likes

Hi there! I’ll try to attend in the next 10 minutes.

3 Likes

Srry I passed runway

1 Like

I lost my connection there, I would’ve guided you xD

Wow, lol I cannot rotate!

1 Like

Alexandre with the 450kt around KLAS doing pattern work

Uhm. A lot of mistakes.
When runway change as always you must give a pattern entry before the clearance. I wasnt about to land. For a pattern u can start with clear for the OPTION ". I was also maybe expecting a sequencing and, maybe, an exit runway command.
From F-HPPL

1 Like

@Alexandre what were you doing? I am so curious?

2 Likes

Thank you, I’ll take your advice

I was testing him. Oh and another thing. @ItzBull when I announce a go around it is not because I feel it is funny to do that. Its to make you tell me what to do. You must answer to a GoAround and not doing nothing

1 Like

@Alexandre ATC tracking threads are created for people to start learning ATC procedures like patterns and all. I am curious about the fact you spawned and were flying 400KIAS. I is not the plan to crash the poor controller. Better fly an GA or a very small jet like A318

3 Likes

Hey sorry @infiniteflight_17 for clearing you for takeoff when there was an aircraft on final

1 Like

I was flying fast to test his abilities. Then I told him what was wrong to make him learn.

2 Likes

Sry if you didn’t well interpreted my intentions

1 Like

Flying fast during trainings helps no one. You should never fly so fast in the pattern, maybe 240KIAS at the most. I fly patterns at ~210KIAS.

Please fly responsibly during trainings so the trainee can actually learn instead of having to deal with incompetent pilots. Thanks! 🙂

4 Likes

Was just a bit weird but all good!

1 Like