It's time to travel again :D

It’s about time for me to travel again, some 6 months post-Nashville trip. :D.

If you remember the topic I made about my 102-leg world tour (that I never finished), I made a stop in Alpena, Michigan and pointed out that I have family up there, which brings me to the point of this topic.

I’m making the journey up to Alpena alone, the week leading up to Christmas (12/18-12/24), flying Delta all the way, with a 2.5hr layover in Detroit, to see family I haven’t seen in 8-9 years.

I will be flying in Comfort+ on the A321 taking me to DTW, and the 717 bringing me home from Detroit, with Main Cabin on the CRJ-200(s) that will carry me to and from Alpena, so I will be doing a comparison of the two products. It is my first time ever flying with Delta Airlines, so I have no idea what to expect.

As I am obligated to by the aviation gods above, and for content’s sake, I went exclusively window seat, choosing 12F, 11D, 11A, and 13E for my flights, in order.

14 Likes

We need a video, i never flight with delta. I wish to flight with them
So we need a beautiful video
Have a nice trip bro

Hope you’re happy with iPhone 12 quality video 😂

1 Like

Don’t worry, never be disappointed of iPhone 12. I have the pro max. And I have nice pic

2 seemingly forever lasting weeks later, the day leading up to departure has arrived. Check-in opened this morning at 9:40am and I finished check-in at 9:45am after paying for my one checked bag.

I was done packing on Monday, which in hindsight is probably overkill.

A bit more information about my two flights tomorrow: The A321-211 carrying me to Detroit Wayne Metro is 5 years old, delivered to Delta on April 12th, 2016, registered N302DN and operating as DL2880, leaving CLT at 9:40am. If anyone wants to spot/track me, feel free to! I will be leaving out of gate A3.

The CRJ-200LR taking me from Hockeytown to Alpena is substantially older, having been assembled sometime in 2002, so 19 years old, operating as SKW4252.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.