It's Time to Go Home from NYC

Alrighty, we have landed in 2021 safely and heavenly sound. Thank You for bringing us to 2021 from the horrible year we had cuz 2020 was an unprecedented time with the virus entering worldwide called a pandemic. So now that 2021 is here, it is time for me to head home. So this time, I did a connecting flight to Miami to head to St. Louis on American Airlines and I arrived at by my bedtime. So, let’s get right into it.

First Flight: American Airlines Flight 313 - New York to Miami 🇺🇸
Aircraft: Boeing 777-200ER
Origin: John F. Kennedy Int’l Airport (KJFK)
Destination: Miami International Airport (KMIA)
Flight Time: 3hrs 15mins
Server: Expert

After we have counted down to 2021, 2020 is now the past and we will never see that year in our presence ever again. So it is time to head to JFK airport and head on to Terminal 8 Gate 6 and board this aircraft for our stop to Miami on the American Airlines Oneworld livery.

Finally after 30 minutes on the ground at JFK yesterday, we were airborne to Miami. We tookoff RWY 4L heading south.

And that Atlantic Ocean cruise on my left @ FL380, we are flying past Virginia on the right hand side. It’s snack time.

Ladies and Gentlemen, prepare for a dusk touchdown RWY 12 at KMIA

And here we are. Arrival @ Gate D14 Miami International Airport. 305 🇺🇸🌴😎 MIAMI

Final Flight: American Airlines Flight 2409 - Miami to St. Louis 🇺🇸
Aircraft: Boeing 737-800
Origin: Miami International Airport (KMIA)
Destination: St. Louis Lambert Int’l Airport (KSTL)
Flight Time: 3hrs 5mins
Server: Expert

And our connection Gate D29 to St. Louis, getting ready to board this flight home as it gets dark.

A beautiful night gusty takeoff from Miami RWY 8R, we are airborne to St. Louis

And there goes the moonlight as we cruise past Alabama @ FL380 heading to St. Louis. Once again, it’s snack time.

Annd prepare for a late night touchdown St. Louis RWY 30R approaching from Illinois with the Mississippi River. You can see I-70 connecting towards the airport

Annd welcome home, Arrival @ Gate C8 St. Louis Airport. What a great New Years Trip to NYC for our New Year’s Celebration.

And that’s it, Welcome to 2021!!! Thanks for traveling with me to NYC.

17 Likes

Always cool trips! Happy new year! 🎊

1 Like

Great pics Udeme!

1 Like

That’s a … shallow takeoff

Still though they are brilliant photos

1 Like