It's My First Cakeday Ever!

So, It’s my first cakeday! First, I’d like to thank the people who helped me over this fantastic year!
@Butter575, thanks for creating so many outstanding events for the IFC to participate in!
@BennyBoy_Alpha, thanks for showing me how to use the IFC and showing me your schedule for IF (That shows your dedication!)
@Drummer, for being a great ATC recruiter!
@IFlyer, for allowing me to be a part of the planning for your first flight ever on the expert server!
Many thanks to @Butter575, @Yukiros_31, @Matt, @tunamkol, and @Arian_N, for helping me reach my goal of 500 ATC operations!
Sorry If I didn’t mention you! There are a lot of people on the IFC! :)

Next, I’d just like to say that the IFC is a very welcoming place, so thanks for sticking with me for 1 year! It’s been an honor, being in this wonderful community! So, now that I’ve said all that, this past year has been amazing, but no one knows what the future holds! Here’s to many more wonderful years on the IFC!

I might be doing a flight from KLAX to KSFO around 15:00 CST if anyone wants to join! PM me if so!

11 Likes

Congratulations!!

1 Like

Thank you!

1 Like

Happy cake day

1 Like

congrats on the achievement!

1 Like

Congrats mate!

1 Like

Congrats man!

1 Like

Congratulations 🎉🎊

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.