It's getting better @PHX

so i took myself spotting on Sunday for the first time by myself. i went from the evening till sundown and it was very enjoyable

i also got topaz denoise today which saved a few of my pictures and my editing is getting better

anywayyyyy

first up is an delAAyed a321NX beginning its taxi to 7L

Definitely the 3rd best livery on a max behind UA Evo Blue and SWA

Alaska started sending their A321 Neos to PHX a couple times a week, no complaints from me

First time seeing AZ One in a while, also since she got her splits. Just so happens to arrive in some golden hour light from Austin, TX.

let me just say that Topaz literally saved me on this one. Here’s BA’s 77W on the slow down from LHR

can’t get enough of Canyon Blue’s, arguably better than the heart livery.

Not gonna lie but this is one of my favorite pictures ever.

A UA 738 wearing the new Evo Blue livery taxies out to 7L for a departure to LAX

This one did not turn out as great as i hoped but i still love it; a UA 737 max 8 turning off 08 from EWR

Last but not least is the same 737 Max 8 leaving it’s strobes on at the gate. Although you can’t see it, this particular max is wearing the “AVIATE” sticker on the nose.

thanks for viewing this topic, i hope to further improve my editing skills as a photographer. If anyone has some tips for DeNoise, please tell me!

Favorite?

0 voters

Rate!

0 voters

yeet

36 Likes

Love Phoenix. Nice pics!

1 Like

Great shots

Thank you!

Thanks delta!

I miss PHX :,) great shots as always

Alaska Airline Orca Livery and Whole Alaska Airline special liveries: Are You Sure about That

Anyways, Beautiful Photos

How come you always get the big boys? Nice pics

Lovely shots! The Evo Blue livery never fails to look great. Although the Alaska livery also looks amazing.

you gotta come back, only in the winter tho

were talking base liveries here but thanks!

spending hours a week on FR24 looking at flight boards

Thanks! Evo Blue > Alaska

3 Likes

Wow! Nice spotting! I didn’t know british air flies there!

Then Yes, your correct. Air Canada Black and White livery just looks cool but i have no reason.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.