It's Blog Time

At Infinite Flight, we see the value of communication and transparency. Now with the new company blog, you’ll enjoy more content from the makers of your favorite mobile flight simulator. Hallelujah. 🙌🏼

Our front-end coding and creative people have been hard at work to bring you this new platform, which will take our communication to new levels. Being a community-centric company means not just sharing, but sharing with purpose. The Infinite Flight Community Forum is a strong and vast source of information if you’re digging into the simulator. That’s not going to change.

Read the whole article →

116 Likes

Great! Thanks for sharing.

1 Like

Saw it! Look amazing Jason, keep it up!

1 Like

I read it from Instagram! Looking forward to seeing more of these!

2 Likes

I saw this on Instagram earlier. Love the new blog, makes Infinite Flight look even more professional! Nice work guys!

Great picture of Misha, btw

11 Likes

Awesome! Nice Work!

2 Likes

Awesome would love a blog

2 Likes

I saw this on the updated website. Great work Jason!

2 Likes

Blog it 🙄

Great looking blog, hopefully it will provide a bridge between the App and the Community, and also help keep us in the loop a bit more, and avoid another “TBMGate”. Great to see Infinite Flight evolving and centering the community at the heart of it!

1 Like

We call it #soongate - patent pending.

8 Likes

Looks like FDS took my advice a bit further!

(TBM N851TB. Coming Soon to Infinite Flight):

In all seriousness, I’m glad this is here. Thanks, FDS!

2 Likes

Who is FDS?

And if anything, the blog will help me create more #soongate and #tbmgate situations 😈

20 Likes

I’m just curious about the lama…

4 Likes

Looking forward to the updates!

#A350Gate coming soon!

10 Likes

Wow, I’m really happy with this. It will be cool to just occasionally see the process of developing a game. Would be great to take a peep at some of the upcoming things!

2 Likes

Nice, looking forward to the updates! Thanks IF Team! I’m just wondering: what’s the sort of information we could see posted on it?

3 Likes

By the looks of it, just everything posted here on the Forum.

Could change though ;)

3 Likes

Looks awesome, Infinite Flight LLC ;)

2 Likes

I guess AirForceProud taught you guys well. I read all of it 👍🏻

1 Like

This sounds interesting! 👀👌

1 Like