It's Blog Time

At Infinite Flight, we see the value of communication and transparency. Now with the new company blog, you’ll enjoy more content from the makers of your favorite mobile flight simulator. Hallelujah. 🙌🏼

Our front-end coding and creative people have been hard at work to bring you this new platform, which will take our communication to new levels. Being a community-centric company means not just sharing, but sharing with purpose. The Infinite Flight Community Forum is a strong and vast source of information if you’re digging into the simulator. That’s not going to change.

Read the whole article →

In-Flight Assistant (iOS): Bring IF realism to the next level with the ultimate soundscape add-on!

Great! Thanks for sharing.

Saw it! Look amazing Jason, keep it up!

I read it from Instagram! Looking forward to seeing more of these!

I saw this on Instagram earlier. Love the new blog, makes Infinite Flight look even more professional! Nice work guys!

Great picture of Misha, btw

Awesome! Nice Work!

Awesome would love a blog

I saw this on the updated website. Great work Jason!

Blog it 🙄

Great looking blog, hopefully it will provide a bridge between the App and the Community, and also help keep us in the loop a bit more, and avoid another “TBMGate”. Great to see Infinite Flight evolving and centering the community at the heart of it!

We call it #soongate - patent pending.

Looks like FDS took my advice a bit further!

(TBM N851TB. Coming Soon to Infinite Flight):

In all seriousness, I’m glad this is here. Thanks, FDS!

Who is FDS?

And if anything, the blog will help me create more #soongate and #tbmgate situations 😈

I’m just curious about the lama…

Looking forward to the updates!

#A350Gate coming soon!

Wow, I’m really happy with this. It will be cool to just occasionally see the process of developing a game. Would be great to take a peep at some of the upcoming things!

Nice, looking forward to the updates! Thanks IF Team! I’m just wondering: what’s the sort of information we could see posted on it?

By the looks of it, just everything posted here on the Forum.

Could change though ;)

Looks awesome, Infinite Flight LLC ;)

I guess AirForceProud taught you guys well. I read all of it 👍🏻

This sounds interesting! 👀👌