ITA Airways A319-111 EI-IMN

Since ITA’s launch in October in 2021, we’ve seen some airplanes being painted in their livery. One of which is an A319 registered EI-IMN. I think it would be a nice addition to the simulator as it could add new routes, and would be up to date.

Source of image

About ITA Airways

I’m not a big fan of this livery, but I agree wit you: IF needs at least an aircraft in ITA livery. You have my vote!

6 Likes

Thank you for voting!

i like it, voted

1 Like

Nice livery, even though I’m more fan of Alitalia. Unfortunately, I don’t have any votes left…

3 Likes

Thank you for your support!

1 Like

how do you guys like the livery??

3 Likes

Just bumping it…because…idk

1 Like

Bump I guess

1 Like

Great request, @N908QD! I had to the opportunity to fly on an A319 with this livery in early August of 2022 (I was on EL-IMO), and I honestly think this is one of the most beautiful liverys that are on the Babybus!

Unfortunately I don’t have any additional free votes, but I’m hoping this makes it’s way to the simulator soon!

5 Likes

That’s really cool! :D

1 Like

I was on its (registration) sister ship, also in August - i flew EI-IMC! Mine was still in the 2015 AZA livery though! Cant wait to fly on the repainted planes!

1 Like

Bumping this one too

1 Like

bumping this

1 Like

I love this livery and this airline with the new A350-900XWB becoming one of my and manys favorite in game already since the launch of IF 23.2 I can’t wait to see more ITA aircraft!

1 Like

Voted, cant wait!

1 Like

Bump. Voted.

Bumping again

Oh yes please. Voted!

1 Like

bumping :DDD