It’s Showtime! | Cinematic Infinite Flight Movie

Welcome to my newest project! This one took me about a day of editing and filming! I would appreciate your feedback a lot! I hope you enjoy!
PS: I tried to show off some underrated liveries and places in IF too, so look closely

Also thanks to @Sergey_Lysyuk @Marcel001 and @marcelschmidt (if you can still remember lol) for helping!

32 Likes

Very nice! Tag me when you make your next project.

1 Like

Sure I will! Glad you liked it!

1 Like

Does somebody have suggestions for improvement ?

Holy crap the transition at 0:20 was amazing. But actually, one criticism is that there is no consistency in the time the shots are shown during the same moments in music. It would be better in my opinion if shots were changed every x beats or shown 2x for the ones where there’s some change directly on the beat

3 Likes

Oh my god the A330 where immaculate!!! (Meaning ‘spotlessly clean’). Only thing I noticed there was the strobes but the frame changes could not have been even 1 more pixel off perfect.

Amazing work! I’d love to see more!

1 Like

wow! that is truly amazing

1 Like

Thanks guys @Ecoops123 @bbrockairbus

1 Like

Thanks man! Could you explain the thing with the shot appearing 2 times if there is a beat a bit more?

Ok this might be a bad explanation, but I’ll try my best:

• A plane just flies - 1x
  • A plane just flies for 1x time and then after the first x passes some action/change is made for another 1x, then next shot.

Example:

• TBM cockpit shot just turning - 1x
    No change follows after 1x time, so it isn’t worth 2x
  • TBM cockpit shot where it turns for 1x time and then levels out for another 1x time
    There’s change when 1x passes, so another 1x time can be spent on that action

idk I want to show you reference of what I mean, but it is in a vid I that’s only 30-40% complete

3 Likes

Wow!! This is so beautiful & smooth 😍😍

1 Like

Hey!

I’m a video editor myself, and I loved this video! You’ve done a really good job, it is impressive!

Jack

1 Like

What a wonderful job you did, friend. I really liked it. Call me for the next one

1 Like

Wow! From one IF movie maker to another, that’s really great! No doubt, my favorite part was the transition at 0:20. Of course, I liked the cargo-door transition and the livery changes mid-shot, those were on-point.

My two suggestions would be to sync it with the music better. Some parts are really well synced, others not so much. I think @Alexander_Nikitin covered that well. My second piece of advice comes at the end of the video, where the “Thanks for watching” screen reads as “Thanks fo watching,” because the R is blocked by the plane.

But nonetheless, awesome movie overall!

1 Like

Thanks mate! Tried my best 😄

1 Like

Thanks! Took me a lot of time though…

Thank you fo your kind words! Will try to improve with the tips given to me!

1 Like

I really liked the zoom in- and out transition with foreground the same(1:08), while background changing. A lot of cinematic creative and all in all amazing!

1 Like

Appreciate it!

I will, and thank you so much for the nice feedback!