It’s official! (Air Force)

So yesterday afternoon was a great day! I officially am a Airman. I’m currently in inactive reserves however, since I’m in the Delayed Entry Program, but will change to active duty once I start basic.

When I swore in, even though I was exhausted, I just felt really happy saying: I will support and defend the United States constitution. I got my job sheet to keep, and I got a few decent jobs like operations manager, vehicular analyst, HR personnel jobs, graphic designer, material management, and diagnostic imaging.

Thank you for all the support from my previous posts regarding this :) I’m really happy!

(They actually took all of our temperatures before entering the facility and a few were unlucky…)

47 Likes

Aim High, Fly Fight Win! 🤙🏻

5 Likes

Congratulations on your amazing achievement! You must feel so great about that and I am happy for you and wish the best of luck to you in the future

1 Like

Pick a job you can do in the real world, that’s the best advice I can give when joining the Military

3 Likes

Congratulations, man!

4 Likes

Congratulations!
Good luck!

1 Like

Hey thanks man:)

2 Likes

Congratulations man. Serving your country is one of the biggest greats a person can do. All the best.

1 Like

You’re the best 🙂

1 Like

Congratulations, wish you the best in the skies

2 Likes

Hopefully sooner rather than later XD

1 Like

Congratulations! You should be proud of your achievement.

1 Like

Congrats!!! I wish you the best of luck in the skies!

1 Like

@CyrusThePlane101. MaxSez: Heartiest congratulations. I did 31 years and still remember when I swore the oath in 1959. The oath is binding for life. Go for hard skill Training like ATC or Radar OP’s. If ya wanna fly fast go aircrew, Loadmaster/Crew Chief gets ya lots of Flight hours which is extra Flt Pay. Good Luck, keep your mouth shut in recruit training and strive for top of the class, it pays off in assignments.
Max

4 Likes

Thanks man:) especially for your service:)

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.