It’s Called the Expert Server for a Reason

Cmon guys, really? I never thought I’d have to say this, but only one plane can take off at a time. Of course if this was training or casual I would understand, but on the expert server? Just because IFATC isn’t there doesn’t mean you can act like this. I’m not really sure what else to say; I just wanted to bring attention to what happened.

15 Likes

Who was there first

Hey mate,

Whilst this is certainly disappointing to see on the Expert Server there unfortunately isn’t too much that can be done in this situation if no IFATC was present at the airport as you stated.

Rest assured, there are other members of the community such as supervisors and moderators that have the ability to report whilst flying, so if we do see something like this or any other reportable offence, we can report as the main role of a supervisor is to supervise the Expert Server.

Hope this provides some clarity on what can and can’t be done in this situation.

Take care mate!

4 Likes

Just the sad reality when there is no one to enforce, on any server at any time

3 Likes

Yeah I understand. Thanks for the explanation, I appreciate it!

1 Like

No worries mate, glad I could assist and provide some clarity in regards to the situation.

Have a good one!

2 Likes

IIRC, both lined up at the same time.

Oh that’s ever worse

1 Like

The 380 could’ve clearly seen the 737 since it was behind, but like Declan said there isn’t much we can do

Well I saw a 77W at KLVK earlier so it’s not surprising.

1 Like

We could increase the minimum grade level to enter the expert server from grade 3 to grade 4

1 Like

Welcome to the community!

1 Like

Please no. That would be way too hard to not fly with idiots. I feel like it is actually going good, haven’t had this happen to me ever, but who am I?

That’s it I’m getting in my time machine and opening LAX to report this menace to the expert server.

1 Like

TBH I don’t really care because it’s never really happened to me. I usually fly in Europe since I feel like trolls like flying in America on expert server.

1 Like

Grade is just a number. I can’t tell you how many times I’ve had to report a Grade 4/5 for something stupid.

4 Likes

Do you remember ever reporting me because as a grade 5 I uphold myself to highest standards when I’m on expert server but when I get on the causal server I turn into a different person

1 Like

Grade is irrelevant when it comes to professionalism. It’s a great gauge for activity and experience though.

2 Likes

On causal nobody has a safe landing when I’m in a 10nm radius of them.

3 Likes

On casual, nobody has a safe landing*
There, I fixed it for you :)

1 Like