It’s been one year?

Hello Community 👋🏼
Hope you’re all doing well !
As you can maybe see, it’s my 1st cake day on the IFC. Just make sure you have time to read all my text.
First, as mentioned in my bio, I moved from Lebanon to France two years ago. It’s when I started being passionate about aviation. I started looking for nice flight simulators on my console (cause I didn’t have a phone back then). I downloaded a flight simulator, but it wasn’t good. So when I (finally) got a phone, I started looking seriously into it. I found IF, but there was a comment saying that the free version isn’t really good and the subscription is too expensive, so I continued searching. But one day, my friend told me about Infinite Flight , so I downloaded it and started playing. When Christmas 2022 was approaching, I started thinking about getting the pro subscription. I said to my parents -word by word- : « It’s a 120€ lego set or 120€ divided on 12 months of Infinite flight pro subscription ». And at Christmas, I got it! I started flying seriously and learned the basics of aeronautics. Then, I discovered the community. First, I didn’t have an account and I was just taking a look one or two times a week. When my parents accepted making me an account, I entered the community, and I made my first topic. Since then, I didn’t thought even for one second about leaving this amazing place. In this « place », I only found like-minded people who are funny, cultivated, and always ready to support. Each time I ask for advice, everybody responds in less than 2 minutes. You all were here to help me or others who didn’t have enough knowledge. I am convinced you all are contributing in realising my dream: being a commercial pilot. So there is only one thing I can say:
Thank you!
Nice skies to you!
Ywikiwi

13 Likes

Happy IFC cake day. Enjoy your passion

1 Like

Happy Cake Day!! Enjoy Flying around in the IF skies, and I wish all the best and safe flights! Glad to have you here in the IFC :)

Cpt.Ace

1 Like

Happy IFC Cake Day! One year goes by so quick!! I’m glad, you are here with us and hope, you will continue having a great time here and good luck with your dream of becoming a commercial pilot! Keep working hard for it and it will eventually come true! :)

1 Like

Happy cakeday! enjoy flying around with one year to your belt!
From,
DJ

1 Like

Thank you very much everyone ! ❤️‍🔥

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.