It has been a pleasure.

Today I’m dropping out of the infinite flight community. It was a hard choice but I feel that now is the time to aim for a lifelong career. Everyone in this community is truly amazing and it’s incredible how nice everyone is. To the developers, you are doing an amazing job. Keep it up!

I don’t really have much to say. My time here is complete and as a result InfiniteFlightPosts will be disappearing too. Thank you everyone for an amazing stay. I well and truly have enjoyed every moment of it!
IMG_7917

38 Likes

We’ll miss you!

😭👋

2 Likes

Goodbye Dan. It’s been nice knowing you.

2 Likes

Sad to see you go :(, Best of luck in your career man. Hopefully it works out really well for you :)

3 Likes

Bye Dan. IFC is gonna miss you

2 Likes

damn I’m gonna miss all of this. It feels a bit surreal :(

3 Likes

Time comes & Time goes. Everyone/Everything in life moves on… It’s another chapter finished and a new one to start 🛫

Wishing you the best of luck going into the future and with your career, all the best to you Dan 🙌

9 Likes

Bye, Dan, we’ll all miss you.

Good luck with your career! Best of luck to you. :)

2 Likes

Are you infiniteflightposts on youtube ? With like thousand subs

It was nice time while watching your videos and waiting for the new one. Thank you for all those things you done for us. Bye, Dan! 😢👋

🤔

6 Likes

It been a pleasure! Good bye 😭

1 Like

Goodbye man! Thanks for all you have done for this community, your content was some of the best:-)

Also, thanks a lot for the work you did for Plane & Pilot in its beginning stages!

4 Likes

I’m going to miss you so much 😭😭😭😭

1 Like

Goodbye hopefully you can visit again some time

2 Likes

See ya’ around! Take care! 🙂

5 Likes