It appears ATC cannot hear me

I keep having this happen to me, ATC will not respond to me because they cannot hear me. I know there was a topic about this already but there was no good answer on how to fix it. I was reported and downgraded to grade 2 because I could not talk to the atc this is VERY frustrating as you can probably guess. I would love if someone would please help me. Also the guy before already said that none of the common things would fix it i.e. deleting and reinstalling ect. I don’t have wifi and don’t know when I will so I don’t really want to delete it and reinstall it. Please Help!

1 Like

They are unable to hear you most likely due to connection issues, this is why a strong connection to the server is important, especially for terrain, because that is how it is streamed to your device. Wi-Fi is always a good option, as it is often a good strong connection. I’m not sure that there is much you can do about your connection since you mentioned you are unable to get Wi-Fi for a bit, but you should be able to have the ghosting reversed since it was a communication issue. Are you able to go into the log book and then find the name of the controller who ghosted you? You should be able to contact them and have it reversed.

Since you are unable to use Wi-Fi in your house (it seems) if you would like to play it, I recommend going to a McDonalds or your public library for a good Wi-Fi connection. Hopefully this helps.

1 Like

If you are ghosted for communication issues, the controller will typically indicate that as the reason. I’d recommend contacting the controller directly.

Thanks for responding so quickly, I will see what I can do about finding the air traffic controller.

Contact the atc and tell him to reverse the ghosting I had a similar problem yesterday lol connection issue as well lol

I can’t find him, it was IFAE IFATC Ethan H

When was this?

@Ethan_Hansen is your controller, shoot him a PM if you haven’t already and he should be able to help you out. :)

2 Likes

I did and he told me that “it’s just best to quit” whatever that means, I guess I’ll just wait it out. Thanks for the support though, I just won’t fly where Ethen controls to be safe.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.