Good afternoon I am having issues with my landings. Every time I try to land and I turn off the auto pilot it freezes up and I can’t move in any direction. That also happens when I pushback at times. Also, I have the same problem when I change camera angles. My call if name is Delta 982. My name is Jose Batista.
Could you please tell us what device you are using? Also, what are your graphics settings?
Try this in order and continue down the list if one doesn’t work:
- Make sure you have a stable connection
- lower graphic settings
- turn off anti-aliasing
- lower airplane quality
- Do you have a VPN installed?
- Do you have the latest software installed on your device?
- Do you have the latest version of Infinite Flight?
- restart device before starting a flight
- reinstall Infinite Flight
- factory reset your device
Try these and if you are still having issues, report back here with your device info, software, and Infinite Flight version.