Issues with the Instrument Procedures!

Hey!

I’m Egyptian so most of my flights start or end at Cairo Airport but I just noticed that IF did not add Arrival Procedures for the Airport and the Departure Procedures are not working. Please fix this!

Infinite Flight gets its data from NavBlue which is extremely accurate.
Cairo may not have actual Stars in real life.

2 Likes

Hi,

I’ve done some testing and can confirm that Cairo (HECA) in the sim is a bit weird with procedures. It should definitely have arrival procedures and proper departure procedures (https://jpgxp.pagesperso-orange.fr/HECA.pdf). I’ve reported this to the team so hopefully, the data will be added soon. Take care and thanks for the report.

2 Likes

It does, there is 3 VOR’s and I’ve asked a controller at Cairo Tower

Oh I am sorry, my bad than.

1 Like

That’s Awesome, thank you for understanding!

No problem! 🙂

They just need to fix the departure procedures because it’s already added but when I press on it, nothing appears

This is one of the SIDs in Cairo 😂 I have never seen departing planes fly 4000nm southwest before heading to their destination 🤣

1 Like

Oh yeah I forgot about that LOOOLL 😂😂😂😂

Cairo Airport will be the biggest airport in Africa after they finish building Terminal 4 which will be built south of runway 05R. It’s also a very very busy Airspace because aircrafts don’t fly above Libya so they pass over Egypt which is Cairo Center ;)

1 Like

I know this issue must be fixed sometime soon.
I can’t imagine the stress of Cairo Center IFATC without STARs when Cairo is a Expert Hub!

1 Like

By the way, how do you select my post as “Solution”???

1 Like

There is a tick in the very beginning of the options you have

1 Like

Yeah, I agree on that

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.