Issues with terrain

So i have this issue with my floor, somehow, it disappeared while taxiing, i dont know why but it does it all the time, no matter what region.

2 Likes

Strange one!

6 Likes

Have you tried restarting your device? Have you tried to reinstall the app? What device are you using as well? :)

2 Likes

Sometimes the runway or the taxiway disappeares due to fog, this also happens to me very casually.

1 Like

Its a known issue. It happens at EGLL too

Not just in EGLL, once it happened to me at KSAN,EHAM and KLAX.

2 Likes

I have experienced this in the past as well. Try restarting the application. It may works ;)

1 Like

This is a strange one! I have never experienced it.

1 Like

Hate to say, but ive deleted it, and download again, still wont work.

Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 7.0, and its one of the first ones on the production line, yes its that old

idk when it was bulit

1 Like

It looks like it might be something to do with the rendering distance. It might be because your device is old? Let’s ask @david to be sure ;)

If it’s that device is one of the older generation Samsung, it probably is something to chalk up to ageing technology. What are the terrain and Airplane quality settings at?

I would suspect the phone automatically unloading some scenery to prevent an out of RAM error. That’s the only explanation I can come up with if it’s not on the app end.

A device of that age would work better with lower quality settings.

1 Like

Well, hate to throw this at you but i think you haven’t found the needle in the haystack…image

I have this problem too on my tablet,it happens to nelly every airport I go…

1 Like

Yes terrain is defective it sucks ,every time I hit the ground too hard I crash. 😂🤡🤔😂😂😂, absolutely just kidding guys

Seriously the only problem I have, is with the drift bug. I can flies like 20 minutes then you gotta crash, so you respawn, and keep your flight plans. Kind of a sucky way to refresh

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.