Issues with Roll/Pitch Not Working

I have been trying to have my first flight in infinite flight but every time i spawn into an airport and move my ipad left or right, up or down, the tail and wings do not move at all. I go to the control tab and try to align or calibrate them but they refuse to work. Anyone know what I’m doing wrong?

1 Like

Welcome to the community!

Does the aircraft move at all? Can it turn?

thank you. The aircraft does not move left, right, up, or down. I have to use the rudder command to force the plane to move. Otherwise, it does not move. Everytihng works fine, just not that.

1 Like

Can you confirm that autopilot is turned off?
Have you used a joystick or any other third-party software with Infinite Flight?

1 Like

i do not turn autopilot on until well after takeoff, to try and simulate actual flying. So i use all manual controls until then. I am too poor to have a joystick. Only third party stuff i use is the infinite flight connect third party apps such as IF Checklists and IF Assistant

2 Likes

Does restarting the app fix the issue?

1 Like

I will try that, but it has had this issue right after I downloaded it.

1 Like

It does not fix it at all. Still no control on up or down movement or left to right. Is it because of the third party apps?

1 Like

Those apps shouldn’t be the problem as many people use them and have no problems. Maybe try re-downloading the app to see if that fixes anything?

I’ve deleted the app at least 2 times now and re-installed it and it is still not working. It must be something in my settings then

1 Like

Try moving the Null zone around, see if that has any effect.

1 Like

It shouldn’t be. Do you have a button “Restore Defaults”?

1 Like

That may sound stupid but have you restarted your phone? Maybe rebooting it could fix the problem.

2 Likes

It sadly does not help. I move the sliders and nothing changes.

1 Like

yes I do. I’ve pressed that multiple times and it doesn’t seem to do anything, leaving me to believe the defaults are what is causing the issue? maybe?

1 Like

I have not tried restarting my device. I can do that.

I did a video for the Xbox controller on this. Might help you.

1 Like

Defaults are the default controls — your iPad motion sensors. What version of iPad and iOS are you running?

1 Like

The defaults should be set to your calibration. I’m sorry you have to deal with this, especially since you just joined. We’re all happy you’re here and glad to help :)

1 Like

I use IOS 14.4 for both my phone and tablet.

1 Like