Issues with IOS 11 Screen Recording

I was flying in Denver region on Expert Server, and I started to record right as I spawned at KASE. It said it was recording. As I was descending in to KDEN, the app crashed, and I checked to see if the screen was still recording, and it wasn’t.

I even check my photos/videos and it didn’t appear there.

Please help! I you’d like to promote Infinite a Flight to other people on YouTube. And share my full flight videos.

P.S. I run a iPhone 6+ with 128GB of storage.

-Cheers
Michael
ICG Flights Manager

1 Like

Hello! Please contact Apple Support directly with your issue as it is an issue with their software… I do recommend to uninstall iOS 11 and then Re-Install. After that, I would just wait until IF gets updated as well as iOS 11. We can’t help much as it is not an issue with Infinite Flight. :)

https://support.apple.com

3 Likes

Having same problem.

1 Like

I would normally agree, but since IOS11 is ‘officially’ released, maybe it is something that should be looked at by support?

On another note, IOS11 hasn’t even been updated once so I would assume this type of issue might be addressed in one of their future updates, so it might be best for the people having issues to wait and see if it is fixed.

2 Likes

I have no issues whatsoever. I managed to upload a video.

3 Likes

But I don’t think IF is officially supported on IOS 11

1 Like

It is supported as there are beta testers here who confirmed before its release that it was perfect.

1 Like

The key word in my sentence.

1 Like

I had a go with my device (IPad Mini 4 128gb on IOS11) had no issues. I filmed a 3 minute video.

2 Likes

Yeah no problems for me I just filmed for 15 mins. I have noticed other issues with IOS 11 it is quite frustrating too. I hope you are able to do this soon, would love to see the vids!

-TFP

1 Like

Mine is working fine. If you want to see some of my work, heres my youtube channel.

3 Likes

@Michael_Weinblatt… MaxSez: This is a Support issue Mike suggest you change the Category from General to Support.

2 Likes