Issues with August Update

Guys,

Thanks for the reports, I’m about to push a new build for Android, and will have to push for iOS as well, which will reset the review clock.

Fixes:

• Air Atlas 747 picture missing
  • Gear Lever on the 787
  • Invisible 787 cockpit on some devices
  • ILS at SFO

The 787 updates have already been pushed. Just restart your device

For the others:

• Sensitivity on the 787 on Pitch Axis: I need reports on this. Remember all planes fly differently. I’ve tweaked the physics so it flies according to the specs I have. For what is outside of the normal flight operations (stall, etc…) I have to do some guess work. This is something we can update without updating the app
  • Missing Boeing livery on the -10 is a known issue. This is a placeholder for the contest, it’ll be fixed as soon as we have the winner.
  • Spoilers on the 787 are complex, it’s hard for us to make special code for every airplane to support each and every special behavior, therefore, we have to cut some corners. Yes, it’s not perfect, but it’s better than before, and that is to be noted :)

If you’d like to report more bugs, please do so in the support section, one bug per thread, with complete details, pictures, etc…

Thanks!
L

75 Likes

Laura I’m guessing you know about the Boeing livery being generic on the B787-9?

2 Likes

Nice job for staying up through the night to get it out :)

3 Likes

Yes, we had decided to remove it, forgot to exclude it. Only the -8 and -10 have it.

3 Likes

What about cockpit in 777? Maybe somebody has screens

1 Like

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

I got the update half an hour ago it in the app itself.

What’s the issue?

It’s fine here for now

1 Like

Hmm so that’s why the spoilers are like that. A bit of an eye sore but thank you for explaining

Haha I had a date on my iPhone for when the update is coming out, I have to rework it…

I simply asking if 777’s cockpit has changes

Nope still the same

2 Likes

2 Likes

Awesome great job! It will be worth the restart. Its only been 6-7 hours since the first confirmed release of the update which isn’t that long. Thanks again! Look forward to the IOS release

Great job Laura, greatly appreciated 💙

No, she’s not announcing anything. Just addressing a few issues:)

1 Like

Has the IOS version been put in review with the fixes

Thanks for the hard work Laura :)

2 Likes