Issues with ATC Playground and Flying Online. Can anyone Help!

Hi guys,

Ive had a couple of issues for a while and was wondering if anyone else is having the same issue or knows how this can be resolved.

In the fly online mode in ATC Playground, when i fly as a pilot, the communication with ATC isn’t working, I can give them my request but hear nothing back, and cannot hear other pilots communicate with ATC as u would normally. Also other aircrafts are just a small square with unknown written on them and no aircraft visually present as you would normally.

Also as an air traffic controller, when i select the airport and type of airspace i want to control i.e. approach, departure, tower etc. Usually when you first start up the map should appear of the airport etc, this isn’t happening and all the aircraft are coming up as unknown with just a square dot again, and therefore cannot be an air traffic controller as nothing happens and i can’t communicate or see the a/c on the map or visually.

Can anyone help? Is there a bug or something? Is anyone having this issue, and how can it be resolved?

Many thanks for reading.

Abs

1 Like

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Ive tried in all different locations with wifi, and with just 4G and turned my router on and off?

Hmm It was working perfectly fine for ages before, I will try all the above you mentioned and see if it works, but its weird as it was working fully exactly where I was paying before and then just all of a sudden its become like this and never gone back to how it was…weird. Thank you though.

The weird thing is it works in Advanced mode, I can see all the aircraft visually and communicate with ATC, I’m not able to be an ATC in advance mode, but everything in that mode works fine, just not in the playground mode.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.