Issues at KLAX

True story from tonight, I was flying into KLAX on PG right? So I was cleared number one on final (yes it was late but it’s PG). Right at that moment an aircraft flying perpendicular to me floored the throttle just to slip in between the narrow gap and turned ninety degrees. He extended gear and flared. He ended up landing safely and taxiing off to parking. I in the meanwhile, who had been officially cleared for landing, had to go around.
Moral of the story: please do not cut in front of a long line of incoming aircraft. Don’t let your impatience command you! Yes flying can get tiring after a while (I saw his flight plan and he had flown up from an airport on the bottom rig corner of the region) but you must wait like everyone else!
Just thought I’d put this out there :)

3 Likes

Move this to Live.

1 Like

It has been done thank you

1 Like

It’s called “Playground” for a reason ya know ;) Go to Advanced! 😎

2 Likes

I think he took “fly by me” a bit too far.

Advanced is in New York and I don’t have that region unfortunately…but like you said its Playground Server so what else should I expect 😂✈️

1 Like

And then some 😒

1 Like

Report him. Hopefully other pilots in sequencing would report him as well.

1 Like

This happens all the time on the playground server, especially in the SoCal region.

1 Like

Um, that was probably the problem. KLAX on PG is, well … special.

1 Like

Lol couldn’t have worded it better

1 Like

I did report him though I doubt many will do the same.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.