Issue

When i take-off the plane goes like this

Collaborate straight, is that it?

• Looks like you might be fighting a crosswind. You can combat crosswinds with your rudder, and slightly turning your aircraft in the opposite direction. Does this happen in every situation, or has this only happened on this specific runway and airport?
• If this does happen every time, try to calibrate your device properly. You can do this every time you spawn in to fly, and through the menu if you’ve already begun your flight.
• It would also help if you could provide your device and operating system. It does appear from your photos that you’re running the Global release of Infinite Flight.
• Also, move this to #support if you can, or to any Regulars who see this as well.

Thanks!

1 Like

You have a crosswind. As you can see on your bottom bar, the plane is veering towards the wind. I’m presuming you were flying a relatively light aircraft? Try using the rudder to counteract the tilt!

You have an 11kt crosswind, once you think you’re about to lift off drag the rudder right/left depending on the wind. That should help, also, try to calibrate You device

2 Likes

Use rudder on takeoff accordingly to cross wind direction

1 Like

Screenshot_20171016-075819

What are we looking at here? Could you please provide a description

1 Like

All I can make out of your image is:
You have a somewhat heavy load
You have a 4kt wind

1 Like

Try this

Just need to work on your piloting skills that’s all. Also, using 100% (117%N1) thrust is unrealistic. Try 80-95% or so for a smaller aircraft 🙂

2 Likes