Issue with Pushback/Doors

Your Callsign

United 337 (However, this was in solo mode)

Was your account linked with IFC in-app at the time of the issue?

Yes

Version Information

20.2 (465)

Device Information

iPhone XR

Summary

This was on the 77W. Pushback and the functionality of opening doors were not available as options to me. They were on the screen, but were not able to be “pushed” - I could not start pushback or open any doors.

Steps to reproduce

• Launch IF
  • 77W in Solo Mode
  • Attempt pushback/open doors

Expected results

Successful pushback/opening of doors

Actual results

Unable to select the option of pushback or doors - the buttons were present, but were unable to be selected

More Information

Note that this was the second time this has happened for me, but that it is not 100% recurring. 95% of the time, I have been able to pushback or open doors, but twice I was unable to do either of them. Hope this helps

Unable to reproduce.

Device: iPhone 11
Operating System: iOS 14
Build Info: 20.02.00 (468)

Are you sure your parking brakes were engaged? I’d also recommend updating to the latest available beta build, 468.

So here might be the issue your parking breaks were off and you could not push back or open the doors

If you were on solo you could’ve spawned on the runway which means the brakes are odd by default which, as was mentioned, means you can’t push or open/close doors.

Yes, my parking breaks were engaged.

I did not spawn on a runway. I spawned at a gate for pushback and start - just wanted to hear those glorious GE-90’s!

Did all that I could open doors and push back

1 Like

Unable to reproduce

iPad mini 4
iOS 13.7