Issue with Planes loading

In Training server no planes are loading but in Casual and Expert planes load do you know how come?

1 Like

They are most likely in the new A350. You will need to update to 19.4 to be able to see them.

2 Likes

I’m updated to 19,4

1 Like

What’s your airplane count on?

Settings-Live-Airplane count

1 Like

I’ve tried Medium, high and very high

You can only see so many planes at a time. Chances are if the airport is busy and you are only seeing white boxes you will need to get closer to them for them to appear.

1 Like

For some reason at any airport for example KLAX no planes are showing on the map but ATC is working

1 Like

Same Problem for me!

2 Likes

Im having the exact same issue. Planes are communicating on frequency but no planes are loading. Nor on my map or outside :/ tried several airport with traffic. Plane count on high. Re - installed app to no avail.

2 Likes

No white boxes either or on the map.

2 Likes

Servers are busy, so is this website. Everyone is excited, it’ll be back to normal soon ;)

2 Likes

Folks, keep in mind that if you don’t have all of the liveries downloaded, you won’t see them.

6 Likes

Do we have to manually download all the liveries?

1 Like

The issue is we can’t see any planes on the map either

3 Likes

I have the same issue. No planes are showing but I can hear the ATC.

2 Likes

No. They automatically download. But there’s an extreme pressure on our infrastructure right now, so everything just takes a little longer.

6 Likes

The less crowded casual server is spawning planes normally. Must be an overload on the training server i believe.

1 Like

It’s not server specific. More like amount of aircraft’s in a very small area.

3 Likes

I dont know if that was to me but ok.

1 Like

The Carbon Livery for the A350 is glitching I believe

1 Like