Issue with monthly subscription.

Hi,
I have tried multiple times to get a one month subscription but when i click it, it takes a very long time to load, and then it says that it can’t connect to the itunes store. I have full bars of wifi and the same occurrence has happened multiple times.
Thanks,
Matt

Have you tried restarting the app? Deleting the app? Turn off wifi and turn it back on?

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

Hey Man!

Try this:

Keep as much unused internal device memory (RAM) available. 1GB is the recommended amount
Always close other apps before opening Infinite Flight
Keep your device fresh by completely restarting device power occasionally
Disable active add or message blocking apps
Don’t install unapproved apps
Don’t modify, “Root”, or “Jailbreak” your device
Don’t install IAP unlocking apps
Ensure Text to Speech (TTS) is enabled on Android devices
Use a strong WiFi network within a relatively close proximity to your device
Unplug your modem and WiFi router for about 30 seconds, then plug them back in if online “lag” occurs
Disable Anti-Aliasing
Lower Infinite Flight graphics and performance settings

2 Likes

@MaksimFerguson thanks so much! I will definitely try this out

1 Like

Has your issue been solved? If so, mark whoever helped you as the solution by pressing the green tick on their post. Welcome to the forum!

Hello!
I’m not creating a new topic as the issue applies to tag “subscription” (also tried to find, but haven’t seen other posts on that).

I try to login main site https://www.infinite-flight.com/ via Google account in order to buy subscription as I did many timew before update, but it is not possible.
Is it a tech issue, or you changed this possibility?

Tried different browsers and different devices, all same.

(pls do not offer to buy subscription via the game).

@LonsAge
Infinite-flight.com has been retired, for now. You now have to buy a subscription via the app, this means going to buy iTunes cards, yes a hassle but it how it is for now.

1 Like

Hey Man!

Welcome to the Forum ;)

The Infinite Flight website has been retired and you will now be un-able to purchase subscriptions via the website, you can purchase subscriptions via the app though!

1 Month - $9.99

6 Months - $49.99

1 Year - $79.99

The Infinite Flight Pro subscription comes with all In-App Purchases unlocked, including any newly added content during the active subscription period. Only items purchased separately will remain available once your subscription expires or is canceled.

Android: You will need a valid Facebook or Google account to sign up for a subscription. Subscriptions can be used on any supported device as long as it is not being signed in by more than one user. Google PlayStore customers can now purchase a subscription with a redeem card and store account balances. The subscriptions will automatically renew but can be cancelled from your PlayStore account at the Infinite Flight app page.
Apple: iTunes customers can use redeem cards or account credits without a credit card to purchase a Pro Subscription. iTunes customers will not renew automatically and are prompted to accept or decline renewals upon subscription expiration.

1 Like

Hi all

Thanks for quick responses.

I understand “not to use via site purchases” anymore is connected with new policy or some legal aspects.

Though, it is a pity for me as I am using the other person’s devise and do not have access to apple id. So that would put a kind of limitation on me.
On the contrary I had wanted to suggest make all purchases (incl aircrafts) available on the website.

Thanks again

You could potentially buy ITunes Cards and do it via that…

Could the OP please tick the User who answered your question as I believe the Topic can be closed…

What is your device? Did you update the app?

2 Likes