Issue with iPhone XS Interface

Hey guys! I just recently got an iPhone XS for my birthday, and immediately downloaded infiniteflight, upon playing the game, it was an amazing and smooth experience but…

Latest iOS, iPhone XS.

Can this get fixed? I can definitely get around not seeing the gear button and clicking the settings button, but I was just wondering if there was a fix.

Thanks!

I’m pretty sure this was also an issue with the iPhone SE. Not sure what I fix is though, I’ll look around a bit 👍

EDIT: According to what I found, the SE issue was fixed by the devs in 20.1

1 Like

This is odd - this would’ve been fixed when the XS was first released.

When you say latest IOS, do you mean 14.6 or the IOS 15 Public Beta that was released recently?

1 Like

Can you try a simple device restart? This shouldn’t be an issue. Seems more like a hiccup.

1 Like

This.

1 Like

Gotcha! Was worth checking though :)

1 Like

Flip your device to the opposite side, my bro has got an XS and also was having that issue, I flipped his device (home button side on your right hand selfie camera side on your left hand side), and it is fixed

1 Like

Didn’t work.

Didn’t work.

Before settling up the phone it did ask me if I wanted my apps on the home screen to look larger, is that something that relates to this issue?

1 Like

Aah! Bingo. Yes. Don’t use that :)

1 Like

That brings back memories of me using the zoomed interface and it messing up a lot of 3rd-party app UI.

Why didn’t I think of that 🤦🏼‍♂️

Me. Stupid.

Fixed!

Can’t wait to fly in the skies with this new beauty of a phone!

Thank you guys for everything!

2 Likes