Issue with global

Hi there,

I’m pretty sure you can’t but, is there a way of continuing a flight once the game glitches and closes? I was just completing a flight from Doha to London, I had been going for 4hrs and 35mins with an hour left and all of a sudden, the app closes and I tried to reopen it and it went straight back to the main screen. Before it happened the flight was running really smoothly and no lagging or anything really. It was the first flight I’ve tried on global and everything was amazing up until then. I’m sure it happened because of the amount of people using the game but it has just annoyed me like crazy!

Thanks

The same thing happened to me. I am pretty sure there is no way to re open the flight once the app is closed

1 Like

Restart your device often. If that doesn’t work then uninstall the app. If that doesn’t work then your device might not be strong enough. See this

1 Like

Currently there is no way to continue a flight after an app crash. I flew 15 hours to Hong Kong and had it die 2 miles from the runway. This is what most of the beta testers were trying to find.

Usually before a long flight I like to reboot the device to clear anything lingering in memory out. Also you may want to limit what apps are causing notifications. Having facbook, twitter, etc constantly throw notification messages takes up processing power.

1 Like

Restarting your device is the only way to make sure things stay steady throughout the whole flight. We’ve been able to go 20+ hours on iPad Air 1. Make sure you also limit apps using things in the background as well.

Now, having said that, I would love to work on a system to restore crashed sessions in the future.

11 Likes

I would love to see this feature added at some stage in the future!

You could make a separate #Feature request

Oh yes I will actually thanks for idea

1 Like