Issue with Audio

Hi all,

Just to let you know on my latest flight my SFX volume fully cut out and it was unable to hear anything, although I was able to hear ATC.

My volume for both SFX and ATC are on max.

Has anyone else experienced this issue or know of a fix.

Thanks
Captain Haribo

Hey a Friend had this problem too today he had to restart his device and IF and then it’s work at him I think try this out first. 😉

1 Like

Yes, that will happen however am in a flight right now and can’t hear the engines. :’(

The issue happened mid flight!

Maybe it’s your device which one are u using for if?

I am using my iPad as usual, the device is fine as I can still here ATC just not SFX! :)

Hey, have you by chance switch tabs from the game to another app or get a call? If so that’s why, try switching tabs again but it’s really by luck

1 Like

@DeltaFox
Yes, I did, I’d did try that and it didn’t work as this usually fixes the issue.

Usually this would cause all Audio to be stopped but the confusion for me was why I could still hear all ATC audio including Unicom.

1 Like

I think because ATC audio is completely different than the other audio in the game

1 Like

Yes however usually when I do open another tap, I cannot hear it. :) (until I fix it/refresh)

1 Like

Well if the normal stuff to fix it doesn’t work your out of luck

I presume so, I was just letting the community know to see if anyone has similar issues and so staff can be aware of the bug.

Thanks for your help guys it’s much appreciated!

Hey! Sorry your having troubles. I just looked through this thread. Try double Tapping your home screen or halfway swiping up if you have a newer iPad. When you see all the boxes click on IF ASAP and re enter the sim. This normally resets game audio without closing the app. Do not swipe up and close the app just click on it.

-Blake

1 Like

Hi I did try this however was no use as started in a an earlier message as this usually works but not today :(

Thanks
Captain Haribo

1 Like

Sometimes it takes a few tries and maybe try sliding down ur control center to see if ur volume is up etc. :)

1 Like

Yes I triple checked it my volume was up.

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.