Issue with aircraft downloads

Update: we just switched to a different cloud storage provider as well as content delivery network for our content; if you are still experiencing download issues, a simple restart of the app should be enough to get you back to the cockpit of your favorite aircraft. Happy Landings!

Our cloud provider seems to be experiencing issues in the datacenter where our content (aircraft packages) is stored. As a result, aircraft downloads may appear “stuck”.

There is currently no ETA from our cloud provider has to when the issue will be resolved. In the mean time, we are trying to find a way to solve the problem using an alternate cloud provider so we can restore aircraft downloads as quickly as possible.

We apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience as we are working to solve this issue as fast as possible.

Thanks for letting us know!

Thanks for the heads up!

Thank you for the announcement! I will be waiting, no problem.

Thanks for the update and the heads up!

Let’s hope we don’t get glitches where we have to reinstall the device

Wait so aircraft downloads would just freeze?

Does this affect those that have all aircraft downloaded and ready to use? Or does it affect everyone as aircraft can download for you to be able to see them on live?

Thanks for letting me know and I can wait!

Issues with aircraft downloads do not effect downloaded aircraft…(:

So I have all aircraft downloaded, meaning that I can just pick and fly.

And I would also see them in live as well, correct? No issues with that?

Basically: The issue doesn’t really affect me because I have downloaded all aircraft, correct?

Yes, that’s correct.

Interesting… Shouldn’t be a problem unless we have new aircraft updates coming soon…

I guess it’s just one of those things.Thanks for the notice and wish you guys well with maintaining the issue

Issue should be fixed now, updated the original topic

Thank you guys for keeping us informed, the is why Infinite Flight LLC is the best.

keep the spirit of FDS ! :)

RIP the other cloud storage provider, lost an entire company today lol

FDS :therealmvp: