Issue when landing

Device: iPad Pro 6th generation
Operating system: iPadOS 17.0.3

Just a few minutes ago, I was landing the Lufthansa a320 at EDDL. On short final, when I was about 1000 feet, I noticed my plane wasn’t descending so I pushed down just a little bit but it somehow didn’t descend. Like if it was hovering in the air. I was over the touchdown marker already and I was like 700 feet. Just when I want to initiate go around, I suddenly I see the aircraft was on the ground in less than 1 second and bounced multiple hundred feet into the air, it seems like the aircraft moved back because I landed on the grass, 50 feet from the runway. I made a smooth landing on the touchdown marker after the bounce and when I was activating reverse thrust the plane buried it self 3 times into the ground. The taxi to the gate was ok, but still wondering what happend with the landing. Thank you

1 Like

was the side stick moving at all when you were pushing down?

1 Like

In the replay, yes, in the actual flight, I don’t know because I was in the HUD view.

1 Like

hmm, weird

1 Like

can you send a replay?

2 Likes
1 Like

Have you tried re-installing the app?

1 Like

Was there lots of traffic and what type of device are you using. Have had same issue during events I have been a part of on landing at LAX. I find it’s usually when ifatc controllers are active and lots of traffic… try clearing your cache both game wise and device wise. That seemed to lessen the impact for me. Though the sim has been very glitchy of late.

in the main post, the op mentions the device used was a iPad Pro 6th generation

1 Like

Oops just noticed that. Still my suggestions should help before going the full nuclear option as you suggested.

Yeah, that’s true

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.