Issue purchasing new 787 aircraft

787 Issue Update at 8:39pm PST:
Issue has been isolated on Apple’s end. It seems to be gradually fixed across all devices. Most likely cause was a synchronization issue on Apple’s servers worldwide. Many users are already reporting the issue as fixed. If you are still experiencing issues, just wait a bit more. You will have to restart the app to refresh the IAP status.

19 Likes

This topic is now a banner. It will appear at the top of every page until it is dismissed by the user.

14 Likes

Ok. Thank you, I am having the same issue.

3 Likes

Live+ user here. Have no issue downloading the planes.

5 Likes

Guys hahahahaha should have got Live+ gonna laugh in everyone face XD bad luck XD

3 Likes

Is this something you guys can fix through the servers or will you have to push another update?

1 Like

Sad for those who don’t. that’s why sometimes people say buy Live+ and see what can happen if you do.

5 Likes

same problem here :(

1 Like

It’s ok bud it will be fixed and you can get your 787. Bulba helps people.

1 Like

I think it has somethimg to do with the App Store

1 Like

All praise the Lord Bulba

1 Like

If it helps at all, it may be an issue with which app store we are all signed up to. For example, I’m on the Australian App Store and I cannot purchase the new goodies

1 Like

Will this need to be another update, or is it just Apple not connecting to the download servers or something?

1 Like

Since the update recognises the planes are there and simply can’t find the actual download for it to purchase, it’s more likely a problem with the servers than a bug with the update (don’t quote me on this though)

5 Likes

That’s what I was thinking as well

1 Like

No need to speculate on the issue; we are investigating and will update you guys as soon as possible.

Also, please don’t spam with screenshot of the issue please.

11 Likes

I’ll be waiting patiently then by flying the new United 777-200 livery in the meantime. ;)image

3 Likes

I’m about to start a rant about these people on Instagram…

Annoyance Level: >100

Tell them to check the forum lol

3 Likes