Issue Logging In - Problems finding account statistics

Your Callsign

N289CI

Was your account linked with IFC in-app at the time of the issue?

No

Version Information

20.2 (465)

Device Information

iPad Pro (10.5-inch)
iOS 14

Summary

After I downloaded the open beta onto testflight and went to install the new Infinite Flight version, the app immediately crashed, I relaunched it and it seemed to have logged me out, however, when I go to log back in and click “I already have an account” and then “Use Store Account” because my account isn’t linked to Facebook or Google, it kicks me back to the home page and persists to say “Get Pro”. Just to confirm, yes I already have a subscription and have done for over a year now.

Steps to reproduce

Launch IF
Click “Get Pro”
Click “I already have an account”
Click “Use Store Account”

Expected results

Actual results

Failure to log in, cannot get past the “Get Pro” screen with the subscription options.

More Information

The second image is the furthest I have got, I cannot get past that screen.

Quick question, what happens if you click on ‘sign up with Infinite Flight?’ If it takes a long time to load, restart the app.

I’m no IOS nerd at all

This is the error code I get.

Many other people are having this issue i seen on a Facebook group.

1 Like

Ah, the issue here is that “Use Store Account” does not work on a TestFlight build. Apple can’t (or doesn’t) look up your account that is associated with your Apple ID on a beta build. In order to fix this, you need to download the 20.1 version from the App Store (delete the beta first) and link your account to Google or Facebook on 20.1 before trying to login into a 20.2 build. Please try this out and let me know if this works.

1 Like

These people should follow the instructions for Beta and report here ;)

I shall try this, how do I link my account to Facebook then, I can’t figure out how to do it.

Is there an option to link the account in the 20.1 ?

No there is not an option to do that if you have 20.1

@kaibroadbentt I have figured out this problem if you take a look here at this Post here it should help as it gives step by step instructions